What's new

MK11 Has Sold 8M Copies So Far, "What's Next" Announcement This Week

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Rambo shooting things isn't really what he is most well known for tbh. He's more about traps and stuff, I think his bow and hunting knife are his most iconic weapons
Well...

We must not be talking about the same Rambo :p Any image of him in popular culture is going to look like this.

Popegina

Hymen Holocaust
I just hope that one of Rambo's fatalities is that scene at the end of 3 where he shoves a grenade in that dude's mouth, tapes it closed, and jumps away

But IMAGINE if it was the Evil Dead POV shot
I thought the same thing lol. If this was the case, it would actually be perfect because I couldn't really imagine a Tarkatan running away from anyone or anything else. But I guess Rambo being stealthy with his kills can have some psychological effect too when you're the last man standing from your team.

yeah, so theorizing about it :

we will have 4 characters indeed : Mileena, Rain, Rambo and someone else that Boon, purposely, left out of the data mining stuff, so, it's possible .... maybe he is saving Havik or Sareena, to be a "surprise" , a wild card and the 4th character, since he knows that the data mining was coming up anyway, so ..... kinda thinking: "all right, let them data mine and discover and have fun, but I will keep one out of the files, only to have fun when we gonna be announcing the new KP, ha !" :p

or

nope, in fact, the klues were about only 3 characters, since, 2 of those klues (#Seriously 6 and #6 degrees) could be references for the same thing, and Boon only got confused when confirming that each klue was for a different character .... yep, in fact, for different characters, but for only 3 , not four :DOGE
Unpopular opinion here and probably going to get punished for saying this, but I do hope we get another guest character along with
Rambo.

Last edited:
I really, really hope that it is an Evil Dead kinda shot instead. "They" could also mean Deadites as well, but that is admittedly a stretch on my part. I love Rambo as well but I really don't see how he'd be anything other than a human with a military background that uses weapons playstyle like Cassie, Sonya, Jax, Jacqui, Stryker, etc.

Like, ffs, Ash has been teased and talked about since MK9. Just gimme him already

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Well...

View attachment 17524

We must not be talking about the same Rambo :p Any image of him in popular culture is going to look like this.
Yeah I guess the stereotypical Rambo image is him holding a machine gun. But in the movies, nearly every iconic kill he does is with the bow and arrow. The biggest exception is probably the turret scene from 4

I do think he’ll play like Predator in some way, which could be fun

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Reading all these posts about Rambo makes me sleepy, besides the big juicy muscles I don’t see the appeal, but that’s me.
fuck yeah ! finally !

it's clear that is a tease, but in the end, will be RAMBO , to chase and find the tarkatan, on the jungle , hrsrsrsrsr

kinda like the first movie, "First Blood", where Rambo plays "cat and mouse" games with all those police dudes, and win , in the end ! :p

Rambo is comig , bitches !

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yes he'll probably have his M60, but gameplay wise he'll also have traps. My guess is he'll play close to Predator.

Y'all really out here making assumptions based on Google images. :confused:
Yeah, I mean he can play in various ways.. But that original comment was like saying Scorpion’s most iconic weapon is his sword. I mean, come on.

Slymind

Noob
I just hope it's something more than a 2 min trailer showing characters, but that's exatcly what i expect.

Some folks on twitter are now speculating one of the other guests might be Michael Myers because Ed Boon liked a SonicFox tweet saying it was him. Plus, in the teaser there's a stinger sound effect that closely resembles some of the sounds from one of the Halloween movies.

Probably a stretch, but kind of interesting.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Some folks on twitter are now speculating one of the other guests might be Michael Myers because Ed Boon liked a SonicFox tweet saying it was him. Plus, in the teaser there's a stinger sound effect that closely resembles some of the sounds from one of the Halloween movies.

Probably a stretch, but kind of interesting.
yep, but relax, is just Ed Boon trying damage control ..... trying to take attention regarding the fact Rambo been already known as one of the DLCs, because the datamine

typical Boon doing his daily basis trollism , nothing to worry about it, hehe :D

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah him liking the post means nothing, but we'll see very soon! So hype.