What's new

MK11 Has Sold 8M Copies So Far, "What's Next" Announcement This Week

wb has their hand so far up nrs's ass that they're feeding them last year's dinner. no hate on rambo but as an mk character is sleep spell. i don't care about characters. where are the big game changes

Gaxkang

Banned
fuck yeah ! finally !

it's clear that is a tease, but in the end, will be RAMBO , to chase and find the tarkatan, on the jungle , hrsrsrsrsr

kinda like the first movie, "First Blood", where Rambo plays "cat and mouse" games with all those police dudes, and win , in the end ! :p

Rambo is comig , bitches !
Yeah them Tarkatans thought they could get him. :p

And it better not be old Rambo, better be him in his prime. They could also give him a unique trait where his greased up muscles make him randomly break throws automatically, thus messing with the throw meta. :p

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Yeah them Tarkatans thought they could get him. :p

And it better not be old Rambo, better be him in his prime. They could also give him a unique trait where his greased up muscles make him randomly break throws automatically, thus messing with the throw meta. :p
hehe, chances are that yeah, will be the young Rambo, that's for sure

for Terminator, they had to use old Arnold, because the Dark Fate movie, they put pressure on that, in order to promote the movie, that in the end, flopped ....

for Rambo, the scenario is different, there is no need to promote the old Rambo right now, so, I'm sure they will use the best version of the character, that is Rambo from the first or second movie, ha !

for the trailer, I imagine : "a bunch of tarkatans running away and scared of an unknown threat , a unknow new type of enemy, that is not from Outworld .... so comes Rambo, that rip the tarkatans to shredds , with all his weapon moveset .... "

"when Rambo is ready to to the final blow, a sai coming flying in the air, and we see Mileena teasing and calling him to a fight ..... when they run on each other, to struggle, come Rain and interferes ...."

"but, coming from shadows, giggling and saying : well , dudes, I'm late to the party, but, what is all this mess here for ? ya shitheads need a little help to clean this up ? " .... and we see that is Ash Williams coming from a time travel portal, ha ! :p

will no happen this way , but would be so cool if so ..... hehe :D

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
hehe, chances are that yeah, will be the young Rambo, that's for sure

for Terminator, they had to use old Arnold, because the Dark Fate movie, they put pressure on that, in order to promote the movie, that in the end, flopped ....

for Rambo, the scenario is different, there is no need to promote the old Rambo right now, so, I'm sure they will use the best version of the character, that is Rambo from the first or second movie, ha !

for the trailer, I imagine : "a bunch of tarkatans running away and scared of an unknown threat , a unknow new type of enemy, that is not from Outworld .... so comes Rambo, that rip the tarkatans to shredds , with all his weapon moveset .... "

"when Rambo is ready to to the final blow, a sai coming flying in the air, and we see Mileena teasing and calling him to a fight ..... when they run on each other, to struggle, come Rain and interferes ...."

"but, coming from shadows, giggling and saying : well , dudes, I'm late to the party, but, what is all this mess here for ? ya shitheads need a little help to clean this up ? " .... and we see that is Ash Williams coming from a time travel portal, ha ! :p

will no happen this way , but would be so cool if so ..... hehe :D
Definitely from the second movie, Sly was on so much gear from Rocky 2 on, blasting all the time. I wonder what his blood work looks like lol

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
i mean if you're so confident in your game then why are you being so defensive?
Lol

"Attack attack attack attack attack attack"

Someone pokes a bit of fun at being attacked

"Why're you being so defensive?"

This is how people let you know that they don't want to be taken seriously :rolleyes:

Oh dear, it really is Rambo. Nothing says fantastical battle for the fate of the realms like a Vietnam vet with ptsd.

They might as well put Fonzi in the game because NRS just jumped the shark.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Oh dear, it really is Rambo. Nothing says fantastical battle for the fate of the realms like a Vietnam vet with ptsd.

They might as well put Fonzi in the game because NRS just jumped the shark.
Rambo fits as much as Sonya or Jax, military dude that fucks stuff up

He’s my least hype character in the pack but he absolutely fits the overall vibe of MK

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Rambo fits as much as Sonya or Jax, military dude that fucks stuff up

He’s my least hype character in the pack but he absolutely fits the overall vibe of MK
While I think that setting-wise this is true, Sonya and Jax can both handle themselves well in martial arts (which you'd expect from special forces agents), which fits the vibe a little bit more, as opposed to Rambo who is known 99% for shooting things.

xenogorgeous

While I think that setting-wise this is true, Sonya and Jax can both handle themselves well in martial arts, which fits the vibe a little bit more, as oppposed to Rambo who is known 99% for shooting things.
sorry, I disagree completely ....I don't think so, fellow .... Rambo can be a fucking destroyer machine in the martial arts field, look at this ! :

:p

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
While I think that setting-wise this is true, Sonya and Jax can both handle themselves well in martial arts (which you'd expect from special forces agents), which fits the vibe a little bit more, as opposed to Rambo who is known 99% for shooting things.
Rambo shooting things isn't really what he is most well known for tbh. He's more about traps and stuff, I think his bow and hunting knife are his most iconic weapons

xenogorgeous

Rambo shooting things isn't really what he is most well known for tbh. He's more about traps and stuff, I think his bow and hunting knife are his most iconic weapons
kinda, hehe

from the movie, what Rambo really is :

"Murdock: [reading Rambo's file] Rambo, John J. Born 7-6-47 in Bowie, Arizona. Of Indian-German descent - that's a hell of a combination. Joined the army 8-6-64. Accepted special forces, specialization: light weapon, medic, helicopter and language qualified. 59 confirmed kills. Two Silver Stars, four Bronze, four Purple Hearts. Distinguished Service Cross and Medal of Honor. You got around, didn't you? Incredible. "

hehe :p

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
You don't think Sonya and Jax fit the lore better than Erron? I do.
I think Erron fits the Mortal Kombat world better than Jax and Sonya, personally. To be fair, I've never really cared for Jax or Sonya. Although Jax is at least somewhat interesting, I think Sonya has been a bore since her story ended in MK3, and she just started meandering throughout the series. I've also just never been a fan of "military person" character either.

On the other hand, I think Erron brings a lot to the table. Just like with the ninjas and sorcerers, he sports a somewhat old-fashioned style despite the contemporary setting. Additionally, his story involves magic that prevents him from aging and he's got heavy ties in story and gameplay to Outworld. I actually think Erron is the best gun character in the series, and in my opinion, he should be a series staple. If you couldn't tell, I'm a big fan of Erron Black. Anyway, people can like whoever they want, but I think an ageless cowboy drifter in Outworld fits in Mortal Kombat much better than any military types.