What's new

MK11 Has Sold 8M Copies So Far, "What's Next" Announcement This Week

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
fuck yeah ! it's clear, Ed Boon, the troll master, the troll king, is giving the most obvious clue ever .... 8 millions so far ? you can bet that this next Thursday, on October 8th , we will have our reveal !!

the same day the Mk franchise makes 28 years old !

so, very predictable hint : October 8th will be the day ! Mileena lovers , fans and worshipers, hold your ass, the queen is coming ! :rolleyes: :p

Last edited:

Slymind

Noob
damn 8 mill means they beat Tekken handily too, and that games been out worldwide for like 4 years. Not bad for a broken game that was dead on arrival and apparently still sucks with a bunch of guests nobody really wanted.
And then, the same people that hate this game to death will comeback to check it out for some reason.

I don't know about anyone else, but usually, when something is not for me i just put it aside and move on.

And then, the same people that hate this game to death will comeback to check it out for some reason.

I don't know about anyone else, but usually, when something is not for me i just put it aside and move on.
yep"why doesn't Kitana have 10 billion options" "Upgraded Jacqui ruins the game"(she does suck btw:mad:) "No creativity combos suck" "This game is boring back in MK9"(retired MK youtuber)ect...:confused::rolleyes:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I mean there were 4 clues and he said each clue was a different character :eek:
yeah, so theorizing about it :

we will have 4 characters indeed : Mileena, Rain, Rambo and someone else that Boon, purposely, left out of the data mining stuff, so, it's possible .... maybe he is saving Havik or Sareena, to be a "surprise" , a wild card and the 4th character, since he knows that the data mining was coming up anyway, so ..... kinda thinking: "all right, let them data mine and discover and have fun, but I will keep one out of the files, only to have fun when we gonna be announcing the new KP, ha !" :p

or

nope, in fact, the klues were about only 3 characters, since, 2 of those klues (#Seriously 6 and #6 degrees) could be references for the same thing, and Boon only got confused when confirming that each klue was for a different character .... yep, in fact, for different characters, but for only 3 , not four :DOGE

I launched MKX on steam today and a different image popped up encouraging people to buy mk11 and the banner has changed. It’s now the Mk11 Scorpion cover. Something big is definitely coming to MK11.