What's new

MK11 Hands On with the Playstation Blog

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
So Playstation. You know, the guys who make the Playstation? And the Playstation 4? They run a blog where they talk about things across the wide world of Sony gaming, and today, they put out a hands-on preview for Mortal Kombat 11. Few things in here might be old news for you, but there might be a new thing or two.

It's a comparatively short article, so I don't want to spoil their work by just dropping everything in this post. If you at least just wanted a quick recap of what we basically know, this is a good read. Will say, I did not know that you could cut Raiden's Electric Fly short now, so you can do the full Superman or just use it as a weird dash. Anywhos, article can be found over here. Might at least fill the void of this freeze storm canceling today's Kombat Kast.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I don't know about you guys, but I feel like we won't get cross-platform play unless Sony is on-board. And they usually aren't unless there is public outrage.
If you guys could ring in your concerns and ask for cross-play, maybe they will budge?
They did it for Fortnite, I'm not sure what Sony's deal is though they should just always crossplay with PC.