What's new

MK11 GGs Thread

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
@Metin GGs bro. I was about to pick Shao Kahn myself at the beginning of the set but when I saw that you picked him, I changed because I don't like mirror matches, or at least mirror matches with a character I don't know very well.

Also, the more I play the game the more I realize how dumb the Fatal Blow mechanic is. I stole and lose some rounds because of it just because it has armor and it deals ridiculous damage. Let's hope they change that but they gotta sell the DLCs first and Fatal Blows look good in trailers.
Do you know what i like most about Shao Kahn, definetely his hammer's sound effects on hit. i really feel like someone's bones getting broken.. what i don't like? Weird krushing blow requirements i guess. What can i say about fatal blows i don't know, this is mk11 and they will always be there..

Do you know what i like most about Shao Kahn, definetely his hammer's sound effects on hit. i really feel like someone's bones getting broken.. what i don't like? Weird krushing blow requirements i guess. What can i say about fatal blows i don't know, this is mk11 and they will always be there..
His forward throw KB is great tho, since you can't tech reversal punish throws, it's a guaranteed KB for 10 frames punish that can be converted in 50% kombo if you have your 2 bars and your opponent does not have enough defense meter to break.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
GGs @Zer0_h0ur Very fun series we had not just during our TYM league matches but afterwards, btw I did check with Dreamcatcher we can pick anyone after wins/loses in TYM League, unless it's a tourney ;) All good though. Nice Noob you have there, and Skarlet. Nobody ever uses Skarlet it seems much. Had fun playing you!

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
GGs @Bigdreamer. You have a great Shang bud, it's like playing against the Great Wall, lol. Fantastic zoning and damn, you got me so tilted I forgot how to block, lol. You beat me so badly I have given up on my main, lol. Sorry I wasn't more of a challenge for you! You the man!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
@ShepherdOfFire ggs! How are you liking this variation now that it was buffed, since I know you used it before?

I would have played more but I'm so dead I can't focus.

@ShepherdOfFire ggs! How are you liking this variation now that it was buffed, since I know you used it before?

I would have played more but I'm so dead I can't focus.
GGs !

Showstopper is really really good (maybe too good ?) right now. I'm not used to it at all because I went in Practice mode for only one hour since the patch dropped and I still have trouble with Fatal Blow Cancels combos but I'll work on that. I'd stick with Shock Jock if it had useful KBs but I'll play Showstopper for now