What's new

MK11 GGs Thread

PreNerf_

No labels
Yea, sorry for jetting. I felt like I couldn't give anyone good games cause I was tired and my kids were being insane.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
GGs to

@ShepherdOfFire - Kollector eh? very interesting. I knew a little bit cause I tried to play the variation with the green fire stuff a while back.
and
@azeth123 - Keep working on that jacqui man. You were getting better with each match. I would say you should throw a bit more on the opponents wakeup, cause I was rolling a lot. Keep em honest and such.

Sorry to
@Professor Oak every time you invited me I was already playing someone else =/

azeth123

We don't talk about Fiji
GGs to

@ShepherdOfFire - Kollector eh? very interesting. I knew a little bit cause I tried to play the variation with the green fire stuff a while back.
and
@azeth123 - Keep working on that jacqui man. You were getting better with each match. I would say you should throw a bit more on the opponents wakeup, cause I was rolling a lot. Keep em honest and such.

Sorry to
@Professor Oak every time you invited me I was already playing someone else =/
Thanks for your kind words. I am slowly getting there. I can feel my offense get better every day and I am feeling more confident challenging the strings I should be. Thanks for taking the time to play with me my dude, I really appreciate it.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Thanks for your kind words. I am slowly getting there. I can feel my offense get better every day and I am feeling more confident challenging the strings I should be. Thanks for taking the time to play with me my dude, I really appreciate it.
No problem dude, hit me up anytime. And join our KOTHs that we usually have multiple times throughout the week. Everyone in there hanging out is always fun.

Ggs @ShepherdOfFire always a fun time playing against you
GGs, your Kano gets stronger and stronger at each new set ! And yeah, our sets are always fun :cool:

GGs to

GGs dude ! I never faced that variation of Baraka, it seems really strong !

GGs to @Metin . Bro your Kabal is insane ! It was a great set !

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
GGs, your Kano gets stronger and stronger at each new set ! And yeah, our sets are always fun :cool:

Thnx bro, it was a really really great set. i love your playstyle with the Kollector. Never thought this character is interesting but you have changed my mind.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

He's kinda weird lol. I'm not even sure if he has combos at all. It's just the mix between sweep, overhead, and command grab from about jump distance. That and throwing projectiles.

@Metin GGs bro. I was about to pick Shao Kahn myself at the beginning of the set but when I saw that you picked him, I changed because I don't like mirror matches, or at least mirror matches with a character I don't know very well.

Also, the more I play the game the more I realize how dumb the Fatal Blow mechanic is. I stole and lose some rounds because of it just because it has armor and it deals ridiculous damage. Let's hope they change that but they gotta sell the DLCs first and Fatal Blows look good in trailers.