What's new

MK11 GGs Thread

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
gg @Juggs. We need to get some longer sets in next week when I have time off from work.

edit: BTW you should definitely sticky this.

Last edited:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Last edited:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Holy shit I need to get a PS4... look at all these people. smh
Xbox is the dead console. I realized that in MKX when I literally could never get games other than ranked matches. Xbox unfortunately hasn't been the tournament console since MK9. I would prefer that it was, but I've gotten used to playstation controllers now. =/

Whichever console is the tournament console is where the players will mostly be.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Xbox is the dead console. I realized that in MKX when I literally could never get games other than ranked matches. Xbox unfortunately hasn't been the tournament console since MK9. I would prefer that it was, but I've gotten used to playstation controllers now. =/

Whichever console is the tournament console is where the players will mostly be.
Yeah I'm gonna buy one tonight. Screw it. Playing with people you know is 1,000x more fun.

Get a PS4 and join the list of victims of his Jax KOTH players
Good I'm a Jax main as well so should be a good time. :)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Yeah I'm gonna buy one tonight. Screw it. Playing with people you know is 1,000x more fun.

I do not condone the purchase of the same game twice or the purchase of a second console to play the same game as your other console. (though I've done it before myself) That said, should you join us:

Join the list of players that have smoked me in the jax mirror! Always nice seeing fellow jax players it's a great opportunity to steal strategies and tech. Er I mean, for good games. :p

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I do not condone the purchase of the same game twice or the purchase of a second console to play the same game as your other console. (though I've done it before myself) That said, should you join us:

Join the list of players that have smoked me in the jax mirror! Always nice seeing fellow jax players it's a great opportunity to steal strategies and tech. Er I mean, for good games. :p
No I completely agree, that spending adds up... but the fact is I've done it before for much worse games so might as well. Lol

Plus, it's a good point that the tourneys are run off PS4 and that way I won't have to buy a converter for Evo either at least.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

Sell your box, don't feel bad about it, the PS4 is where it's at.

GGs to:

@Eldriken
@Vslayer
@VSC_Supreme
@ShepherdOfFire
@DDustiNN
@sub_on_dubs
@lionheart21
@FoughtDragon01
@Professor Oak
@OutworldKeith
@TyCarter35
@Vastly
@Buster Skruggs
@MrArcher15
@STORMS
@Espio
@Circus
@ That one goblin dude who plays Shao Kahn

I'm sure I'm forgetting some that have played in our KOTHs over the past couple weeks, so GGs to you as well! But it's been fun games all around!
Also, I second this! Good games everyone.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
For XB1 players, add my buddy named “TheGreatJgoon”. I haven’t played him in a minute, but he is godlike at the game. Like, he might be the next NinjaKilla good.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Sorry. Even I get annoyed at my playstyle sometimes.
Nah man, I don't have any complaints. You're just flat out better than me and very knowledgeable. You helped me realize I need to mix more, and I see windows of punishment I was missing before.

Always a good time.

edit: But yeah, f*** your Scorpion. Lol jk

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Nah man, I don't have any complaints. You're just flat out better than me and very knowledgeable. You helped me realize I need to mix more, and I see windows of punishment I was missing before.

Always a good time.

edit: But yeah, f*** your Scorpion. Lol jk
You’re good and you learn. As long as you learn, that’s all that matters. Scorpion is a bitch to fight against. Yeah I use the Searing Rage Variation which isn’t AS annoying, but some characters can flat out not punish his Death Spin (chain spin). So I abuse it in those MU’s, lol.