What's new

MK11 Cover Art Officially Revealed

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I honestly don't see the problem with the cover. I don't see what's ugly about it. Is it the color yellow? I've been staring at it for like 2 minutes trying to see the problem here lol.

Is it cause Scorpion's on the cover? Cause, I don't see a problem with that either tbh. He's THE MK character. He's NRS' logo for crying out loud.

I personally find everything about it dope. The light shining through the dragon, the level of detail on Scorpion and how the light's hitting him.

I also don't see how some of are you under the impression that because this leak is real, or because the cover is real, that Fujin or some other 3d era characters aren't in? The email leak only mentioned Sonya and two new characters. Y'all are reaching for a reason to be upset, but are grasping at air. Chill out for a second. The reveal is ONE week away. You guys can keep the pitchforks down for 7 days until some more of the roster gets revealed.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Know what would be funny? If Ed Boon posted this as the "real" cover just troll people who believed the leak.

Haha, funny. So Boon, much troll, wow
Starting to think that actually because its GENIUS! Continue the mind fuck! Until the official Reveal, i aint beleiving a muthafuckin' thing!
Guys, this is stupid. On how many layers of troll do you think Ed Boon really is on?
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1083431732223885314

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
"-Ronda Rousey playing Sonya Blade"

*sigh*

As someone, who has seen her rise and downfall in MMA from the beginning until the very (pleasing) end... You have no idea how dislikable that person is. Oh and she can't act. Like at all. So I'm really worried about Sonya Blades voice acting in the game.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Now that the box art has been revealed there is a chance they will be updating the retailer pages for the game (Steam, Amazon, etc) soon. We should keep an eye on those to see if any new info pops up in the description, similar to when the Steam page updated with the Shao Kahn render and revealed the Kombat Pack contents.

Last edited:

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Now that the box art has been revealed there is a chance they will be updating the retailer pages for the game (Steam, Amazon, etc) soon. We should keep an eye on those to see if any new info pops up in the description, similar to when the Steam page updated with the Shao Kahn render and revealed the Kombat Pack contents.
I'm expecting a Scorpion render tomorrow or Monday

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Wait, wait, wait, wait guys.

Did any "character leaks" come out before the e-mail leak? Because I remember reading names like Geras and Kronika in one of the character leaks. The same applies for the e-mail leak, which seems to be true. So if we count 1 and 1 together..?

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Imagine having a a logo thats a dragon and your poster boy is named Scorpion..okay. Well,at least its not as bland as MKXs.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
So uh....anyone else want to deny that leak?

And boo hoo to everyone crying about Ronda Rousey doing Sonya's voice. Who cares? It's not like Sonya has some sort of iconic voice in MK. It will be fine.
this .... what matter is that with at least this leak confirmed now to be true, we can rejoice that MK 11 will bring new gameplay mechanics (Krush Blows, goretech, etc), we have a new character named Geras , Sonya Blade is in, and time towers will be fun .... and so, we still can especulate at will about the remaining roster, since this "NRS E-mail Leak" did not showed how many characters will be in the initial roster

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I knew that there were a couple of things about the early design that bugged me, and now that we have the final picture, it's all much more obvious. Better contrast between Scorpion and the background, more details, dragon logo is more prominent, and they got rid of that FUCKING bright ass flare.

All in all, looks clean enough to eat off of, fam.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I knew this leak was real the moment I downloaded the song in the link. Too elaborated to be fake.

No roster leak, so hype is still up there.