What's new

MK11 Cover Art Officially Revealed

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
So here it is! The official cover art for Mortal Kombat 11. Some of you may be looking at this and saying "this looks familiar". And you are right, this was part of an earlier leak that many of us thought was malarky. But with this final design, it appears that we may finally have confirmation on one of these many leaks.

So that's the official one above. And if you need the refresher, the leaked (and slightly earlier) design is here below:

So what does this mean? That leaked image can be checked out with some other details in this thread here. So based on that, it's a pretty safe assumption that this random dude did accidentally get an official NRS email. Cliffnotes on what was revealed there:

-Ronda Rousey playing Sonya Blade
-Sonya Blade confirmed
-New character named Geras
-The Oracle Character is named Kronika
-New Tower mode called Towers of Time
-Confirmation of some new mechanics being shown off next week.

So here is my official apology for all of the naysaying I originally did. Feel free to berate me in the comments.

That's... A LOT... of yellow...

*Edited and Promoted by HellblazerHawkman

Last edited by a moderator:

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I wanna be the first one to say it: it looks fucking great!!
About the leak... It has been the most credible leak so far, and despite what some would say about it, the box art was always the most believable thing about it.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
So here it is! The official cover art for Mortal Kombat 11. Some of you may be looking at this and saying "this looks familiar". And you are right, this was part of an earlier leak that many of us thought was malarky. But with this final design, it appears that we may finally have confirmation on one of these many leaks.

So that's the official one above. And if you need the refresher, the leaked (and slightly earlier) design is here below:

So what does this mean? That leaked image can be checked out with some other details in this thread here. So based on that, it's a pretty safe assumption that this random dude did accidentally get an official NRS email. Cliffnotes on what was revealed there:

-Ronda Rousey playing Sonya Blade
-Sonya Blade confirmed
-New character named Geras
-The Oracle Character is named Kronika
-New Tower mode called Towers of Time
-Confirmation of some new mechanics being shown off next week.

So here is my official apology for all of the naysaying I originally did. Feel free to berate me in the comments.

Last edited:
It seems true, I wonder what krushing blows would be then. Also, with the custom variations, I wonder if you can pick ALL their specials. Scorpion without spear? wtf? lol

Gamer68

Fujin!
When I first saw it when it leaked, I immediately thought that it looked like Scorpion was jumping through time. It is a lot of yellow, but honestly I think it looks fine -- this final version, at least. The leaked one sucks because his mask and stuff has no detail really, but they fixed that here.

I wonder what the steelcase looks like, though.

What the hell does Fujin have to do with any of this?
This confirms the leak that sonya is in. Why make cassie I thought last game was the swan song for them and they would just show up as npcs. Nrs still proving they have not moved on from the classics. The roster will be full of classics like the rest and the 3d era guys will get shafted again.