What's new

MK11 Bugs, Glitches, Exploits and Infinites Report Thread

THE TUTORIAL needs some kind of count down you are never able to get into the grove and half the time the instructions you need to see are invisible the only time you can see them is when the action is already happing...... and the ability to start and stop while STILL ACTIVE with out replaying the cycle over and over against so u can actually get into sync with the controller that you added nice feature just cant actually use it 90% of the time due to the cycle replaying over and over the tutorial is great but you need 1. be able to see instructions at all times aka controller inputs that it wants you to do. 2. have a countdown before the action starts not just throw you into a blank screen then give u instructions while the npc is already executing said actions.... 3. have a start / stop button attached to said countdown so you can start when your ready not when you the bloody pc decides your ready... 3. a pause function better then escape that pauses the tutorial but actually lets you see what is on the screen not a bunch of menus that do not pertain the what your trying to accomplish say for instance im ready what im supposed to be doing i dont need the npc beating me to hell while im reading what to do..... side note the towers need the modifiers for each npc beside them signifying what npc has what through the tower so we can properly plan for beating said tower instead of getting to the last boss and realize you cant beat it with the consumables you have also use the text versions at the tower menu no the pictures you went through the trouble to make descriptions please use them.

Why do I have to do 100 Krushing blows for the game to recognize one in a tower of time requirement???
its uppercut krushing blows only THE GAME SHOULD ALSO SPECIFY THIS i shouldn't have to tell you not blaming you but they should know better then to do silly things like that i had to search google to find out that its only from 1 specific krushing blow

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
its uppercut krushing blows only THE GAME SHOULD ALSO SPECIFY THIS i shouldn't have to tell you not blaming you but they should know better then to do silly things like that i had to search google to find out that its only from 1 specific krushing blow
Hmmm, I never did the uppercut krushing blow and finished my 100. There are some others that Count, I just can´t figure out which ones lol

Dukmunky

Arms Dealer, including all 4 of Goro's
Kano’s forward throw brutality is bugged. It doesn’t work with f,ff or b,bb

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
So I think my stats are broken. When I’m in a lobby, it says 84/94. But on the challenge screen, it says 84/75. Wtf?

Also I remember on my Kombat Kard, I had online matches listed before I ever even played online. I wonder if something carried over from the beta.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
So I think my stats are broken. When I’m in a lobby, it says 84/94. But on the challenge screen, it says 84/75. Wtf?

Also I remember on my Kombat Kard, I had online matches listed before I ever even played online. I wonder if something carried over from the beta.
My profile says like 194/250 and on my Kombat Kard when I match with people it says 72/64 It may have carried over from the beta.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
My profile says like 194/250 and on my Kombat Kard when I match with people it says 72/64 It may have carried over from the beta.
Very possible. It’s weird that my discrepancy is so small, because I thought I had somewhere around 200-300 matches in the beta (stress test included, since they didn’t reset).

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Very possible. It’s weird that my discrepancy is so small, because I thought I had somewhere around 200-300 matches in the beta (stress test included, since they didn’t reset).
Yeah, that's weird, must be a bug of some kind. I remember having a few hundred matches in both the stress test and the beta.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
When performing D'Vorah's second fatality on a character with a mask, the mask is removed as in every other fatality involving the head but half way through the mask reappears.

There's a few minor things like in the first Character Tower's uppercut is spelled upppercut, not really that big a deal.

The one that gets to me the most is the Kytinn Hive puzzle, I've mentioned it a couple times and I heard that other people have this issue. For me the middle wheel won't turn, I've placed all three amulets inside the puzzle, got the reward but the gate didn't open and the center is turned away. If I go through Goro's Lair and come back I can turn it once but no more. I've put in a ticket, mentioned it here, even tweeted this issue to a couple devs and haven't got one response acknowledging they received it and/or know about it.

On a side note, Boon mentioned the DLC will be revealed in the near future, at this point I just want the patch so I can complete the Krypt.

Im having a problem (possibly bug) with the krypt, every time i try to enter the coyntry yard, or the comet scene the game breaks and it throwing me out without any notification (like a bugsplat but without the report window), could you help me out (playing on pc btw)?

Last edited:
you need to fix the game. half the time when the game loads it gets stuck at 50-60% load when the game runs at around 10%. probly has to do with the 5 videos you thought would be a good idea to put at the start....

Wigy

There it is...
I swear whenever erron grabs you the fuse for his dynamite still plays all game sometimes.

Just an annoiying hissing the whole game while I get mixed to to death by the 16tg laggy erron of the night.

PC still having issues with random desynch's while playing someone online. Doesn't matter what game mode! And it's not because of bad connections, i get this with anyone.

having to open close the game 5 times to get it to operate as intended im pritty sure is not intended. keeps getting stuck at 60% load need to close and open a bunch of times 1-5 times entell game stabilizes to proper load.

Amon63

Noob
When Jacqui performs her fatality Nothin' Buck Neck (BFB4) while the oppenent is standing on the left side of the screen with Jacqui on the right side, it reveals the opponent has his HEART beating on the RIGHT side of his chest. When the sides of characters are reversed during fatality, so is the heart.

pc is still glitched where some times the game get stuck at high load. 90% of pcs wont notice this but when your running the best of the best YOU NOTICE when your pc is at 60 degrees you notice. the game generally runs at 10% load spiking to 60% for a few seconds at the most. currently its getting stuck at 60%+ causing the game to eventually crash and ovsly retarded heat. this needs to be fixed i should not have to open mk11 1-10 times. some times it works fine others i have to open and close 10 times.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
BTW two chests in shang tsungs throne room are bugged to give same 10 augments....and masks are not always removed for fatalities, So Shao Khan horns act weird in Dvorahs torso ripping fatality...in my experience anyway lol

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
Here’s a doozy:

PS4 user. While in practice mode, I went into settings and changed the dummy from their tournament 1 variation to tournament 2 and let it load. When the game loads, the dummy was changed, but so was my character (which I had not changed). Here’s where it gets weird; controls for the game are completely locked. Face buttons, triggers, options, touchpad, sticks, d-pad — nothing works. Game is running, controls are completely unresponsive. Switched controllers, same thing. The ONLY thing working was the share button and the home button. I had no choice but to close the game from the dashboard.

It gets worse.

Upon my reloading of the game, I get a message that my player data settings have been corrupted and save data may not be useable with an option to try reloading again.

What. The. Actual. Fuck?!

I try to reload, and thankfully nothing seems to be affected. But for fucks sake NRS, FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME! :mad:

I have here a big problem that is actually ending all my experience that i call "input bug"
im sick of this losing sets kasuals rank games because of that someone please help i can not take it anymore