What's new

MK11 Beta Total Games/Record Thread

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Made a thread like this for the stress test. Essentially, I thought it would be cool if there was a leaderboard in the beta just so you can see how your total games played matches up against other players. Since that isn’t an option, I figured I would just ask y’all here on TYM!

And as a bonus, you can post your record just for fun. Note, the record part is just curiousity, wins and losses mean absolutely nothing in a beta. You do NOT have to post your record if you do not want to.

Also, it kept your record from the stress test and carried it over to the beta. So keep that in mind!

GT: Juggleypuff
Total games: 216
Record: 166-50

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I don't like it. Should be hidden. People declining not fighting you. It's a beta for crying out loud!!!
To be fair, they aren’t always declining because of your record. Could be they’re trying to pair up with their buddy, the ping is too high, or you’re on WiFi. I will say though, WiFi is perfectly fine in this game. In fact, when I was home and playing wired, most of my matches were laggy. On WiFi, almost none of my matches are laggy. Very strange.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Sometimes that's true, but when the ping is 84 it's not. Hopefully on the full game you can hide it

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Seems like my stats carried over from the stress test. I’m at 100/86. Mostly was Baraka in the stress test. Probably Jade for this weekend. We’ll see how it goes!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I am having so much fun with Jade. 201/159 now. I have a real hard time against Scorpion though. His 50/50s, teleports, and fire grab... it’s all so fast and frantic it just destroys my brain and I panic.

YoungTeezy 305

Work Hard Play Hard
With 1 day left I'm at 736/208.

Nemesis: jojoawesome. This dude has a sick Scorpion. We've matched up twice and the last time we played he had a record like 884/224.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I had nowhere near as much time to play the beta as I did for the stress test, so I've only got 287/146. Think I only managed to play 50-60ish games this time around. Still got a bunch of declines, though! So... that was nice.

I only played 70 games online.

I'm a lab monster by nature so my preference was to spend a ton of time in towers figuring stuff out, jumping into some matches, then back to the lab again.