What's new

MK10 Character Kontest - Teaser!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It started here and we ended the registration tonight with an impressive 32 entrants for this contest. We are now giving artists until next Wednesday to complete their "created MK10 character entry". The entries that have been submitted so far have been impressive to say the least and it's making me very anxious to see the rest. Come voting day next Wednesday night... it will be exciting to see who;s character is favored the most and possibly taken further in to the Test Your Might character development? We shall see! Anyway, without further ado, here is your "teaser" image of what you will be seeing next week!

This image is of 4 of the entries submitted so far*
Artists are NOT to post their completed entries, they are to be sent to me when finished.
mk10tease.jpg

Character Contest Thread
Entrants list

Good luck to all!

NOTE: Naming of characters and small backstory is recommended for the competition!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
STORMS your going to love my character! How is the voting process going to be?
Next Wednesday voting will take place. I will post all of the finished entries in to a poll for everyone to vote on. I may give the voting poll a full week or 3 days... not sure yet but it's gonna be good. :)

Also, when I post the entries, they will NOT have names to them to avoid bias voting.