What's new

MK1 Online Stress Test Registration - June 23rd-26th

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Signed up for the PS5 stress test even though I don't have the console yet. I didn't see any dates, maybe I overlooked it. Hopefully I'll have one sqaured away when this rolls around, if I'm lucky enough to get an invitation.

Kinda brings me to my next thought. Maybe we could use this thread to help each other out a bit. If I don't have a PS5 by the time this comes around and I do get selected, I'd be happy to give away my redemption code to someone on here.

Maybe our PC and Switch users could take a minute to just sign up for PS5 or Series S/X codes and donate them (if they should receive one) to members here who weren't lucky enough to get selected.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Signed up for the PS5 stress test even though I don't have the console yet. I didn't see any dates, maybe I overlooked it. Hopefully I'll have one sqaured away when this rolls around, if I'm lucky enough to get an invitation.

Kinda brings me to my next thought. Maybe we could use this thread to help each other out a bit. If I don't have a PS5 by the time this comes around and I do get selected, I'd be happy to give away my redemption code to someone on here.

Maybe our PC and Switch users could take a minute to just sign up for PS5 or Series S/X codes and donate them (if they should receive one) to members here who weren't lucky enough to get selected.
They said on the post that the date will be announced a bit later.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
MK11 Stress Test March 15-17
MK11 Beta March 28-31

I imagine they'll likely follow the same pattern with MK1. Stress Test & then 2 weeks later have the Beta. Exciting stuff! Let's gather around and pray we can all get in! I haven't been able to pre-order the MK1 Ultimate Edition yet so this could be a fun chance to get some hands on experience in case I can't get in on the Beta :D

subzert

Frozen Soul
I was trying to login to my WB Play account to signup for the stress test but apparently I was not putting in the right password, and on clicking forgot my password, i wouldn't even get a password reset link in my email.

It turns out WB Play (used by MKX, MK11, Injustice, Injustice 2) account is different from WB Games (used for Gotham Knights and Mortal Kombat 1) account.

So people with WB Play account you need to register again for the WB games account. Same email id works for both.

Thanks. I'm surprised there's a single player component to the Stress Test.

No PC stress test is telling.
In what way though? The PC and Switch versions of the game are ports, and not directly developed by NetherRealm Studios. I'd be surprised if the Stress Test would be on PC.

With QLoc heading the PC version once again, I'd expect the same overall deal as how the port for Mortal Kombat 11 went.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Thanks. I'm surprised there's a single player component to the Stress Test.
Yeah! kind hype, we can at least 'lab' some stuff against the AI before going to play online. learning combos on the fly during MK11 stress test was fun tho lmao.

Yeah! kind hype, we can at least 'lab' some stuff against the AI before going to play online. learning combos on the fly during MK11 stress test was fun tho lmao.
Yeah. I may just stuck with that mode since that's how I expect to play the retail game lacking Xbox Live Gold. And I'm a filthy casual.