What's new

MK1 Match Videos Online! (Links)

K

KungFuNokeXC

The Soultaker said:
with cheats for sub-zero and scorpion move sets
Ok, can you tell me where to download them? I don't think I have cheats that are specifically for their move sets.... unless they are named something different in the cheat menu....in other words, I don't see cheats that say "Sub-Zero and Scorpion move sets."

Thanks!

move set cheats are in the cheat menu, u didnt see it maybe beacose you didnt scrool down in the "enable/disable cheat"

KungFuNokeXC said:
Ok, can you tell me where to download them? I don't think I have cheats that are specifically for their move sets.... unless they are named something different in the cheat menu....in other words, I don't see cheats that say "Sub-Zero and Scorpion move sets."

Thanks!
also this thread is for videos of matches,and i guess you don't have the cheat file and stay on topic.

K

KungFuNokeXC

The Soultaker said:
also this thread is for videos of matches,and i guess you don't have the cheat file and stay on topic.
stay on topic? uh, ok, "soultaker," i sure will. is it possible for anyone to show me step-by-step how to create Reptile (using sub-zero and scorpion move sets)? otherwise, i'll just assume it was a photoshop job,

KungFuNokeXC said:
stay on topic? uh, ok, "soultaker," i sure will. is it possible for anyone to show me step-by-step how to create Reptile (using sub-zero and scorpion move sets)? otherwise, i'll just assume it was a photoshop job,
it is in your own choice to believe in whatever you want,the video is real cheats are used,use to google to find them,good luck

ScheissNussen said:
One sure way to never figure it out is to insult people with authority over you that and are the most experienced at the game you are asking about.

Nobody here is required to hold your hand.
pretty well said Scheiss, but there are plenty of these kind of people wanting and assuming that other people will always fulfill their demands and wishes...

i remmembered Darius (Poland) the lost soul of mk1 who disapeared hah, was pretty great player so i decided too post thoes 5 matches online between him and Steambull (Finland) from last year:

KungFuNokeXC said:
OOOH, fulfill me... hold me...big, tough words! You take this too seriously, ladies. I only came here because a legit gamer said there might be some interesting info here, now I'm gettting yelled at by high school kids. Anyway, thanks Dred for the guide.

Plus, I'll play anyone, anytime... don't assume anyone is "better" at this game than anyone else until you PLAY them.
your friend is right here you can find useful stuff,but keep in mind to keep the good attitude.about the playing good luck,maybe you can find here some good competition

watch out kungfunoke u might get banned quickly here....i know! BTW THESE GUYS KNO WAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. b nice

dude you should b more respectful. not only are you proving that you should be banned. you are proving that you are the noob and an idiot.

Many people know DED_ when it comes too mortal kombat games.
But many dont know that he was one of the best,s if not best (preiously active) players of mk1 :)D)
This guy showed the most advanced skills i ever saw in anyone and i think it deserves respect in not too be forgotten in mk1 comunity!
So i asked him for permision too post thoes old matches he had with Triple H (also a very good mk1 player) ; so here they are!

ded_ Respect! =_=

these matches are really old,besides when the contacts of the 2 players are available it requires mutual agreement for uploading the videos in any web sites,as far as i know triple h wasn't asked for his opinion and permission,which is required in this case,or this is some kind of underground player advertisement...

Two contacts are not available; but only one (ded_s) ; and i got "whatever i dont care" permision months ago from Triple! He told me once ago he dosent care shit about if anything is uploaded from him on yoututbe or not; and thoes matches are not even secret; thoes matches are on yoututbe for years now available for public; i just posted thoes links in video section cause they are cool !

Dreadish said:
Two contacts are not available; but only one and i got "whatever i dont care" permision months ago from Triple! He told me once ago he dosent care shit about if anything is uploaded from him on yoututbe or not; and thoes matches are not even secret; thoes matches are on yoututbe for years now available for public; i just posted thoes links in video section cause they are cool !
fine ,if it was his call

Paul_G

Noob
Thats what i talkin about!! Funny glitch...Really rare haha. Look at my health at uppercut moment!! WTF? He was already dead!

Yeah =_= ! He wanted too learn the game so baddly, that he plays it every day for amost a year now - so i tried too help him as much as possible with that. Its always good too find a person wanting too play/improve in mk1. This set of games shows, how much can one improve in game, if their wish is strong. (also fast reflex ability, brain and good training dummy/strong player is needed for fast improvement)