What's new

MK1 Match Videos Online! (Links)

Another casual set of 15 or something matches... on p2p with Malario in two parts: Was played at midnight when im always tired as fuk from hard days at work and shits...when my game is usilly lower as when im fresh".Well at least he got closer then usual beacose of that, so it was worthy of upload cause of some nice jab stuff from him; thus few nice games developed still.

Part 1:
Part 2:

hello im new here and i saw almost all the videos really great matches!!. I want to share a friendly match that i have with a friend from Brasil, we are a bit rusty so i hope we can find new players to have some practice.
Here is Argentina vs Brasil the great soccer classic but this time in Mortal Kombat ;)

nice vids Clan-SUD, its nice too see someone else for a change using the proper close combat in mk1 ;) - Enjoy your stay in our Community.

as i promised, one of the latest sets in 3 parts with Malario on p2p kailera. Around 30 or 40 matches total in there.

Set 3 Part 1:
Set 3 Part 2:
Set 3 Part 3:

Dark_Rob said:
Damn and I thought Kara jabbing was big in UMK3! Nice stuff Dreadish.
Thanks. People dont believe it till they see it. Once one person hangs the gameplay in mk1 good, it realizes (or dont lol) , that that its not enough vs other players (really few) who have "really" completed the gameplay in close combat mk1, wich is really based on kara jabs, cancels(punishers), beacose all other taktik in mk1 is inferior vs kara jabs taktik-if kara jab player use em max at best with good delay of course- i keep repeating that mk1 gameplay is based on close combat. (i did saw some people use kara jabs, but not on really high level, they usilly lack of punish moves after good kara,s or they are too slow with "block cancels".
Im just trying too keep that play on level and alive.

MKK hanzo

A pair of matches drunken taken from the PC version of Midway Arcade Treasures. Love that "turbo" speed. Nothing fancy:

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
I wonder how many games would have to be played over what period of time to have two projectiles hit each opponent at the EXACT same time with DANGER to cause the game to reboot. I sense a "Scanners" scene coming on...