What's new

MK1 Match Videos Online! (Links)

those are solid matches man. mk1 is so awsome dude.im excited to be on it again. i just hit you up on your youtube soultaker,nice vids

dookiebrain said:
those are solid matches man. mk1 is so awsome dude.im excited to be on it again. i just hit you up on your youtube soultaker,nice vids
i just saw the messages on youtube,if you have msn,add me there :)

S

scheissn

Today I added a video gallery and members can post videos of Mortal Kombat.
It is accessible through the bottom of the Board Index (near "who's logged in").

All match videos, combo videos, and strategy videos can go in the categories provided.
This way we can catalog almost all of the MK videos on the Internet. (Youtube mainly).

I allowed all members to access this part of the site and post content, don't abuse it.
This is the best to stay current with all of the new match and combo videos that are released.

Please post your match videos in the "Match Video" section and use the link to the boards in the "Match Videos" thread.

Also, make sure to add tags for your videos, so that other members can search through them.
And there is an option at the bottom of the screen next to the "accept button" that allows you to use your video as a thumbnail, which I recommend, unless you feel the video needs another icon.

There are also rating and comments provided below each video.
The success of the videos section has a lot of potential, but in the end will be determined by you.

ScheissNussen said:
Today I added a video gallery and members can post videos of Mortal Kombat.
It is accessible through the bottom of the Board Index (near "who's logged in").

All match videos, combo videos, and strategy videos can go in the categories provided.
This way we can catalog almost all of the MK videos on the Internet. (Youtube mainly).

I allowed all members to access this part of the site and post content, don't abuse it.
This is the best to stay current with all of the new match and combo videos that are released.

Please post your match videos in the "Match Video" section and use the link to the boards in the "Match Videos" thread.

Also, make sure to add tags for your videos, so that other members can search through them.
And there is an option at the bottom of the screen next to the "accept button" that allows you to use your video as a thumbnail, which I recommend, unless you feel the video needs another icon.

There are also rating and comments provided below each video.
The success of the videos section has a lot of potential, but in the end will be determined by you.
excellent stuff!

K

KungFuNokeXC

Wow, you guys are serious at this... nice, nice work.

How can I play you guys online? I have MAME and I have MK1 / MK2 for PS2.

K

KungFuNokeXC

By the way, Soultaker: I saw your "play as Reptile" video....can you tell me what cheats you were using? I have MAME.

Thanks

KungFuNokeXC said:
Wow, you guys are serious at this... nice, nice work.

How can I play you guys online? I have MAME and I have MK1 / MK2 for PS2.
U can play on kaillera (or p2p kaillera) with mame32k ....my contact information is under my profile here if you wish too setup Mame

KungFuNokeXC said:
By the way, Soultaker: I saw your "play as Reptile" video....can you tell me what cheats you were using? I have MAME.

Thanks
reptile palette and scorpion and sub-zero move sets+background cheats

K

KungFuNokeXC

The Soultaker said:
reptile palette and scorpion and sub-zero move sets+background cheats
Ok, I can make scorpion have reptile's color, and speed, but how do I get him to have sub-zero's moves, too?