What's new

MK1 HD remake by fans for mugen

This looks amazing! I'm surprised that this would have probably been better then the MK:AK we got. I'll definitely download this if it's free. Great find!

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
sad that some fans care more about the franchise than nrs themselves.
like seriously, why couldnt them do this? instead we get a buggy crappy graphix from the early 1800's on the collection lol
sorry, just rather disappointed with what they gave us :(

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
MK9 is a return to a 2D fighter. The characters each use "signature" moves, from Sub-Zero's "Dragon Stance" claw attack to Scorpion's "Flip Kick" to Liu Kang's "MK1 Fatality" X-Ray. The game has been supported with various patches, character balances, and DLC content. Each character has a minimum of 2 fatalities, one babality, and one stage finisher. I'd say they care about the franchise... just more about MK9 than UMK3.

like seriously, why couldnt them do this? instead we get a buggy crappy graphix from the early 1800's on the collection lol
sorry, just rather disappointed with what they gave us :(
I don't think NRS did anything other than provide assets for the Arcade Kollection. Other Ocean Interactive was the company that actually did the porting.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
MK9 is a return to a 2D fighter. The characters each use "signature" moves, from Sub-Zero's "Dragon Stance" claw attack to Scorpion's "Flip Kick" to Liu Kang's "MK1 Fatality" X-Ray. The game has been supported with various patches, character balances, and DLC content. Each character has a minimum of 2 fatalities, one babality, and one stage finisher. I'd say they care about the franchise... just more about MK9 than UMK3.
you are completely missing the point, mkak sucks, it runs better on mame than on the consoles.
and with all this time they had, you are telling me they didnt have time to make them in hd? not buying it.

i stand by what i said, the fans care more about the classics than the big money hungry corporation at wb/nrs does.
this aint about mk9, so i have no idea why you even bring it into the mix.

and for the record, mk9 is my favorite mk game, before that was mk2. """NOT ABOUT MK9"""

you are completely missing the point, mkak sucks, it runs better on mame than on the consoles.
and with all this time they had, you are telling me they didnt have time to make them in hd? not buying it.
There was a full HD remake in the works at one time, but it got canceled. You can see some of it here.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
you are completely missing the point...this aint about mk9, so i have no idea why you even bring it into the mix.
I brought up MK9 because you were claiming NRS didn't care about the franchise. My argument simply stated that they cared very much about the franchise, specifically their newer game, MK9.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I brought up MK9 because you were claiming NRS didn't care about the franchise. My argument simply stated that they cared very much about the franchise, specifically their newer game, MK9.
Oh, c'mon. MKAK is a colossal pile of fuckshit, that shit runs better on MAME. It's a disgrace. The HD remake was canceled too, which also would've been awesome.

NRS could've capitalized big time on all of us who grew up with the classics, and let the new kids know the roots, instead they gave us a bunch of poorly ported rushed horseshit.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

i stand by what i said, the fans care more about the classics than the big money hungry corporation at wb/nrs does.
this aint about mk9, so i have no idea why you even bring it into the mix.

and for the record, mk9 is my favorite mk game, before that was mk2. """NOT ABOUT MK9"""
This, but honestly, I think don't think the shortcomings of MK:AK were anything to do with time issues, as it was slated for release before MK9, I think it was more to do with the feedback the leak of the proposed "HD Arcade Kollection" got, y'know "wow this is what I've always wanted! Who cares about MK9 anymore!", that probably didn't sit too well with WB after investing so much time and money into the production of MK9, and that's probably why the project was canned, and had ports of the originals with a mix of unfinished assets from the HD proposals (which is most likely what has been causing all the issues pre-patch) released after MK9.

Mgo

Noob
this was the new game from a guy called interlokomkp ?? I heard that Warner stopped him to realease the game , is true that? What they can do to him? :confused: