What's new

MK1 Combo FAQ - Video Guide by ded, "STOP THE VIOLENCE!"

ded

Elder God
Today, we take some steps back to the original Mortal Kombat. @ded has put together an awesome combo video FAQ and it starts with some of the gripe the game got when it initially debuted back in 1992. This combo FAQ is based off of revision 5.0 of the 1992 classic and shows what some true O.G.'s can do. ~ STORMS

Hey, guys! This is a video guide for my MK1 Combo FAQ for Revision 5.0. I lost the PDF, but thanks to Hanzo I got it again. if you have any further questions or comments you can post them here or in the thread below:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/mk1-combo-faq.10440/

Some of the combos are upgraded, I will update the PDF as well soon.

Hope you guys enjoy the vid!

Huge thanks to ChaosControl, Hanzo, Soultaker, Dreadish, AC1984 and HRZ!
Track is Vivaldi Spring 2nd mov, Largo by AlexVjay

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
@ded you're editing skills are pure goosebumps. *hugs*

Last edited:
Reactions: ded

DWednesday

Undisputed #1 ScrubBot Worldwide.
Dat Raiden Superman inf. a legit inf?
It's so much win.

EDIT: Just checked, is legit. That's awesome :D

Lou Kang

Noob
Excellent tech video, the boisterous MK1 community will make great use of this i'm sure!! definately deserving of front page amidst this movement to reduce front page clutter!!!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Combos in MK1 are awesome. I still like playing MK1 too on MKAK, even though it's not the greatest MK game, the nostalgia is real and the game can be fun.

Great video @ded

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Combos in MK1 are awesome. I still like playing MK1 too on MKAK, even though it's not the greatest MK game, the nostalgia is real and the game can be fun.

Great video @ded
I am super shocked that you like playing an old MK game.

Shoooooooooooooocked.

nice combos ded. thanks for always supporting me bro... i'll send the transcript for MKSM soon...

take care...