What's new

MK Titans 4th Anniversary is Today: A Special Thanks to TYM Community for Putting Us On The Map

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
4 years ago, i reached every single guy i could find that once played MK9 (a year before) in the VSA (Virtual Sports Association) events before they pull the plug on every game they were running and disappear from the grid, and started a tournament of MK9 with only 8 guys.

I remember of already being a TYM member back then, @STORMS saw our article and noticing we're from Africa, Angola, he promoted our stuff in the front page, from there on, it gave me confidence to keep interacting with TYM and managed to make a lot of friends until now, not only in my country, but here on TYM i have my unshakable bonds as well.

Today it marks 4 years since that day, our community has grown big, and continues to get bigger every year, more people from previous MK games, and now even SF players, Tekken Players and so on come to play with MK Titans in any event, in any fighting game, not only we're the most notable MK Tournament community, but also the most diverse in any fighting game in Angola/Luanda, this its part of my life, and thanks to TYM we're what we are today.

I just want to say thanks for everything you guys has ever done for me, my community, i'm proudly happy to say that thanks to you guys, the entire Africa Continent knows who we are, sometimes we get messages from neighbor countries, saying hi, getting in talks to combine events, and some even ask for whereabouts our top players, and even in works for a new gaming circuit named #KombatAfrica.

Since we're celebrating this on The Edenian Ninja (Rain) month who spams his friendship everyday in Luanda right now, i will leave you guys with some of our very first stuff published online, we didn't knew what stream was, or capture cards, we got a camera, positioned in front of the monitor and with 8 people on that basement tournament we started to grow.

Thank you TYM, even if many people say the site is different, there are some things that will always be gold to anyone who is part of it, like showing the world that Mortal Kombat is 5 continents, mortal kombat is 5 realms, mortal kombat is world, thank you TYM, thank you.

Deeply Edson "Eddy Wang" Domingos

Growth

Attachments

Tim Static

Adminerator
@Eddy Wang hey man, do you guys have an actual logo for your group? I see the FB group & page, but they just use the MKX dragon logo. If that's it, then maybe we could talk someone into making a legit logo & banner for MK Titans? Let me know. :coffee:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
@Eddy Wang hey man, do you guys have an actual logo for your group? I see the FB group & page, but they just use the MKX dragon logo. If that's it, then maybe we could talk someone into making a legit logo & banner for MK Titans? Let me know. :coffee:
We've been talking about it, and even seeing ways to officialize has probably the first TOS group legalized even through legal legislation implemented on my country in order to give us more room for more exposure and so on.

I will talk to them, then i will let you know.