What's new

MK Talk Show at 5pm EST w/ AU_Wanna_Die & others!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Mortal Kombat Talk show going LIVE at 5 oclock Eastern with The Brice is Right, Perfect Legend, Triforce, AU_WANNA_DIE, and Armyystrongg. Come ask questions and get our points of view & opinions regarding the MK Scene & the upcoming tournaments such as MLG and more.

The stream link: www.twitch.tv/crawlingshadow

Attachments

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
"FR wasn't a major"
I thought this pod cast was pure embarassing

There were about 30 quotes that people were disgusted with

Im all for having more shows, pod casts etc etc supporting our community but this one was one of the worst things MK related ive ever watched

I know im not the only one who feels this way might be only one to say publicly (again)

Im fine w that

I actually felt really bad for Carl, He sounded like he was thinking "Wtf , why did i sign up for this"

sn1kzZe

Noob
i know brice for along time, he IS the reason i got into MK, through his streams.

he used to stream for 8 hours / day non stop MK kung laoing everyone online, he got me hooked.
In return I became a very dedicated follower of his stream.
later i discovered TYM forum and found all the other streams etc'.

It's too bad his MK isn't working anymore, but the pilot show was nice, I'm sure it will get better.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
I am I the only one who noticed the guy from EMP was sporting a fucking Powerglove and Executioners Robe!!!

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I missed most of what they said it was so dumb to listen too i had to turn the sound off. Good thing the chat was interesting or that stream would have been a total waste of time.