What's new

mk project

important

when you download it and find the folder you extract it and when it
says a long adress copy and paste the folder you want the game in

If I had a wired 360 controller I could play on that. I was playing on my laptop keyboard so it was kinda weird. I was just messing with it. Its definetly cool though

when you click down load4.1 you click save and change the settings when the save as comes on to what you want it to be

when you have downloaded that and it says extract you copy and paste the address to my documents or where ever you want the game to be

then you go to that file click 4.1 twice and hey presto the game is there

nice project... good to see think like this that´s why i dedicated some words in my Kombo video "UMK3 Devastation" to this peoples for keep the classic kombat alive... a really amazing job, Keep it up guys!

RayRokka

Noob
stick man said:
when you click down load4.1 you click save and change the settings when the save as comes on to what you want it to be

when you have downloaded that and it says extract you copy and paste the address to my documents or where ever you want the game to be

then you go to that file click 4.1 twice and hey presto the game is there
I understand the extract part, but when I click twice I see a bunch of asset folders. How do you RUN the game?

im at my nannas at the moment but i remeber there are 2 whit boxes one of the says summut bug or the other wat round click on the other 1 if your hoving more problems send me a message.

rzp said:
nice project... good to see think like this that´s why i dedicated some words in my Kombo video "UMK3 Devastation" to this peoples for keep the classic kombat alive... a really amazing job, Keep it up guys!
just so people no i didnt create this if you want to ctell them anything send it to them.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
This Mugen game is old news guys. Did anyone look at the last person on the list for the dev team? EWASHOCK lol. I helped them with this for a while. Right now the gameplay is terrible. There is a lot of creative content but overall it's not going to be that popular or complete. They don't know what they are doing beyond making characters stages and fatalities. The gameplay is however the best Mugen MK game so far, and I even worked with the original creator BWWD a lot, and got some very difficult components working reasonably well but he gave up when the rest of the guys decided to take the creative approach over the technical. Konqrr and I worked on some stuff on the side, well, he programmed and I supervised specifics lol, and even Dreemer took a stab at it, but Mugen is not good to work with. Dreemer will probably explain the programming end when he sees this thread. The main point is they didn't listen to much of the advice I gave them, claimed they implimented things upon what I supplied in terms of technical info, and then gave me something to test that was virutally unchanged. Collisions boxes are a good example because something so specific, they refused to program correctly.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Mugen is just plain annoying. Especially for MK style play. It's more reasonable for Capcom/SNK style games because it has a lot of things built into the example character that fit with those kinds of games.

Technically you can make pretty much anything you want happen in MUGEN. But a lot of it requires an absolutely stupid amount of work. Of course MUGEN is something that was never really finished, and it was made a LONG time ago. So it's understandable. A modern remake of it would probably smooth things out by having something like XML based definition files, plus some kind of scripting setup, like Lua, for handling aspects of the game with any complexity.