What's new

MK HD Remix

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
A person by the name of Gabriel Melendez seems to be working on a complete remake of MK1, with resources from II and 3 as well,as a personal project. I couldn't find an official page for the project, which is why I say it's merely a hobby project if you will.

Nevertheless, this to me is very neat.

Here is a sprite test with Sub-Zero and Scorpion.

or alternatively a link to all of his uploads.
http://www.youtube.com/user/gabe687/videos?view=0

His deviant art page has a lot of content as well.
http://gabe687.deviantart.com/

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
is this still being worked on? it looked amazing but i just stopped hearing about it, same with that MKOutworld game

is this still being worked on? it looked amazing but i just stopped hearing about it, same with that MKOutworld game
Yes, it's constantly being worked on. The hardest part are sprites ofcourse, and seeing how Bleed's pretty much a one-man-band making them - the progress is very slow. The goal is to remake MK1 as close as possible to the original, with minimal changes. The biggest change will be the wider screen (MK1HD will be 1280X720 opposed to 400X254 original, it's not the same aspect ratio) I don't think this will come out for at least another 2 years.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Yes, it's constantly being worked on. The hardest part are sprites ofcourse, and seeing how Bleed's pretty much a one-man-band making them - the progress is very slow. The goal is to remake MK1 as close as possible to the original, with minimal changes. The biggest change will be the wider screen (MK1HD will be 1280X720 opposed to 400X254 original, it's not the same aspect ratio) I don't think this will come out for at least another 2 years.

damn another 2 years? that sucks youd think someone would want to help him out the work is top notch, how he's not getting paid to do this is beyond me

Well the second anybody working on MKHD recieves money for it WB will terminate the project instantly. Right now they are letting it fly under the radar but that could change any day. So far so good, hope to se it complete one day.