What's new

MK Gold in demul

In case you guys didn't know, you can run the Dreamcast MK Gold in the emulator demul and have it run at beyond high rez.

BeRB

Noob
Smitdogg said:
In case you guys didn't know, you can run the Dreamcast MK Gold in the emulator demul and have it run at beyond high rez.
I'm aware but, Demul also offers netplay but it's laggy as hell last time i checked.

BeRB said:
I'm aware but, Demul also offers netplay but it's laggy as hell last time i checked.
What is the preferred method of playing MK4/MK:Gold online? Probably the N64 emulator, right?

Smitdogg said:
Man...running MK:Gold in approximately 1080p is NOT doing those visuals any favors. ;D Nice find though...I've been using NullDC for my MK:Gold offline casuals to satisfactory results. Does demul have any other advantages such as smoother framerates (which are pretty damn good in NullDC) or things of that nature?

I agree, it's neat that it allows so many video res options though and it does help with some games to up the res. I've only tested it on my PC which is powerful so I can't say if it will run full speed on yours or not. Worth giving a test though. Some DC games are glitchy but it's currently in development so...

ded

Elder God
how its netplay work? also, does it have "avi/movie record" feature? i'd kill to play this online