What's new

MK Destruction Impossible

MKR

Noob
today i was watching MK Destruction combos and i would like to ask did u use any trainer b/c few combos impossible

whats a trainer?

stuff like the unblockable hits with hotaru, i assure you, i was holding block with another controller while doing it

let me know what combos you find hard and ill try and help you

later

what combos did you think i cheated with, and what did the cheat device allow me to do? what kind of code did i use?

please, youre not being specific still as to what combos you are referring to. if you do not tell me what combos they are, how am i suppose to help you

just tell me the exact combo, i know them all.

later, and thanks for telling me what a trainer is

MKR

Noob
well i think you don;t know what's cheat device or may be i did any mistake

listen Baraka 100 hits is impossible, few Kenshi combos and others combos i don;t remeber now

and could u provide me Destruction guide

MKRayden... please learn to spell and type properly before engaging in a discussion.
On the subject of the video... none of the combos are impossible, they simply require perfect timing and an exact understanding of what is going on.

MKR

Noob
yes shock my first language is Urdu but however now i am agree that you are use any cheat device

That's when the capture device messes up, if you go frame by frame you will see it's just a distorted picture of whatever combo is going on.

1:38

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
If the combos were recorded onto VHS combo by combo before recorded onto a PC, that weird effect is the result of or has something to do with flying erase head I believe.

I doubt that they are impossible, just difficult.
However I do have a question if I may ask, how did you guys get MKDA characters (Kung Lao, Cage, Kitana, etc.) in MK Deception?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Action Replay Max for PS2, and perhaps NukesGoBoom can explain trainers on the Xbox.

Can I get some help on some Ermac Combos please? I think the ones Im asking for were done by Konqrr though. Its the ones where you get in Hua Chaun, you do 2,b+1 CS 2 CS 1 3 then Slam. I need help on the timing.