What's new

MK Deception Review (brought to you by _ded with help from Check)

THTB

When's Syzoth?
I'm kinda glad I wasn't around for MKD...that's some (soap bar in my mouth) shit that game has.

ZAQ

Banned
I loved that MKD had online play and Chess Kombat.
That was so much fun to play, even though most people would just drop if they were losing and couldn't come back.

I wish they had implemented the koin gambling system. (Just another system that would have most likely been exploited by droppers)
If and when I ever create a fighter, I am definitely going to consider adding that feature.

Man, if you added Chess Kombat and Koin Gambling to UMK3 or MK2, I would probably start playing a lot again.

Also congrats to ded_ and Check. I know ded_ works his ass off on that site, and has damn near everything MK related.

Thanks a lot guys. We'll be doing MKA in Apirl.

Might not like the games, but for what its worth, its a good read.

@ Dontay - You had to be there.

@ ScheissN - I think you can gamble your coins in 2 Player Mode.

ZAQ

Banned
Thanks a lot guys. We'll be doing MKA in Apirl.

Might not like the games, but for what its worth, its a good read.

@ Dontay - You had to be there.

@ ScheissN - I think you can gamble your coins in 2 Player Mode.
Ok, you couldn't while I played it. (Wasn't very long)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I loved that MKD had online play and Chess Kombat.
That was so much fun to play, even though most people would just drop if they were losing and couldn't come back.

I wish they had implemented the koin gambling system. (Just another system that would have most likely been exploited by droppers)
If and when I ever create a fighter, I am definitely going to consider adding that feature.

Man, if you added Chess Kombat and Koin Gambling to UMK3 or MK2, I would probably start playing a lot again.

Also congrats to ded_ and Check. I know ded_ works his ass off on that site, and has damn near everything MK related.
Yeah, I enjoyed Chess Kombat as well. It was similar to a game called "Wrath Unleashed", where you moved your characters aorund a board and it required strategy. Once you engaged someone in battle, it went to a 3D fighting game.

Also, nice review!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Premium Supporter
Yeah, MKD has some good moments. The first MK game to go online via xbox and ps2, It actually didn't play bad at least on Xbox. I loved Ermac and Dairou in that game :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Lead Moderator
Yeah, MKD has some good moments. The first MK game to go online via xbox and ps2, It actually didn't play bad at least on Xbox. I loved Ermac and Dairou in that game :)
it was the same online for both systems.

anyway ill give this a read later when i get home from work.. :)

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
Ermac = Quik1320
Dairou = m2dave
DanCock = Sindel

As far as the PS2 side is concerned, these three were it as the top players for those characters. I remember no one could beat Moe's Bo, except Quik and his Ermac. Dan was never a combo guy, but he didn't need to be.

BTW Dan, do you still have your matches of you and Versa (Sindcel vs. Sub) around?

That game has SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many memories... :(

AC1984

Kaballin!
Very cool stuff guys, keep up the good work....i think i saw that review some time ago in Mk secrets as well as the other 3D km reviews ded_ and Check made.

it was the same online for both systems.

anyway ill give this a read later when i get home from work.. :)
thanks dan. make sure you leave an interesting comment to me on here or PSN after you read it. im free after wednesday, lets make plans to meet up.

Very cool stuff guys, keep up the good work....i think i saw that review some time ago in Mk secrets as well as the other 3D km reviews ded_ and Check made.
Thanks AC, truly an honor coming from a player such as yourself. Keep up the good work.