What's new

MK:Deadly Alliance - Scorpion 55%

That's a good combo, Check! It's been real hard for me to nail that deep jk before the spear, I've been able to do that once. Great combo.
 
cool man, thanks. his jk into spear is about the same thing as it is in mkd, you gotta do it real deep though.

would you happen to know what his biggest wall combo is?

ill try some more stuff tommorow.

ill be posting khameleon combos tommorow afternoon if i can find a copy of mka at blockbuster tonight. i really shouldnt be playing this till after christmas though, lol.

thanks again
 

RoGE

Noob
Good Job man, I love MKDA so I am automatically giving it 5/5.
The juggles must be a little difficult, because of how they are set up in MKDA, I think you did a good job on this one, I wonder if you can get anywhere with the jump glitch in this one? All I get is a push back.


Nice job 8)
 

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Premium Supporter
Nice combo man, the JK into spear part looks tough to time. Sweet though ha, ha the acid is a nice tough. 8)
 
TheRagingStorm said:
For Scorpion, I fail to keep a juggle going for a big wall combo.
I can't wait to see your Khameleon combos!
i have a 60% wall combo for scorpion. it ends with a wall tech, but then you can shove off of that for a free hellfire. ( can anyone confirm this? ) ill post it up soon
 
Iori9 said:
Good Job man, I love MKDA so I am automatically giving it 5/5.
The juggles must be a little difficult, because of how they are set up in MKDA, I think you did a good job on this one, I wonder if you can get anywhere with the jump glitch in this one? All I get is a push back.


Nice job 8)
thanks dude, but what is the deal with these wall otgs and midscreen otgs. everytime i combo halfway through, they end up on the ground but i keep juggling them. I read in MKDA Unleashed that these are blockable. but when the cpu does them to me, i cant block it. Could you help me out with this? i have a ton of combos to post but they all involve this OTG.

all the jump glitch does is make you slide a little bit. the jumpglitch is actually a hidden stance. ( youll be standing in nonweapon stance while holding your weapon, this doesnt exist in MKDA and is why it doesnt work )

anyway, thanks again man. sorry ive been away. my cpu died before christmas ; (
 
MKF30 said:
Nice combo man, the JK into spear part looks tough to time. Sweet though ha, ha the acid is a nice tough. 8)
lol, thanks, the acid part was a accident. i might redo this without the acid. but yea, lol. pure accident.

the jk spear is actually really easy. ive got it down 100% of the time now. much easier then MKD, thats for sure.

god i love this game, lol.

MKDA > All

thanks alot everyone! more coming soon. MKA for WII is not available to rent anywhere lol, ill have to buy it somewhere. but stay tuned, its coming! :D
 

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Premium Supporter
Yeah man that's cool dude. I also love MK:DA, actually I love all of them lol.


But MKDA I hope one day goes online. 8)
 
i have new wall combos for at least 5 characters so far

li mei 53
scorpion 60
sub zero 59
raiden 42
kenshi 85

they are all legit so far. i cant cap for a while, but ill be working on the rest of the cast while i wait, i have lots more new combos. so dont worry.
 

RoGE

Noob
ChecK said:
Iori9 said:
Good Job man, I love MKDA so I am automatically giving it 5/5.
The juggles must be a little difficult, because of how they are set up in MKDA, I think you did a good job on this one, I wonder if you can get anywhere with the jump glitch in this one? All I get is a push back.


Nice job 8)
thanks dude, but what is the deal with these wall otgs and midscreen otgs. everytime i combo halfway through, they end up on the ground but i keep juggling them. I read in MKDA Unleashed that these are blockable. but when the cpu does them to me, i cant block it. Could you help me out with this? i have a ton of combos to post but they all involve this OTG.

all the jump glitch does is make you slide a little bit. the jumpglitch is actually a hidden stance. ( youll be standing in nonweapon stance while holding your weapon, this doesnt exist in MKDA and is why it doesnt work )

anyway, thanks again man. sorry ive been away. my cpu died before christmas ; (
Are you talking about the wall combos that make the wall flash for a second? If so then yes, those are blockable, I have tried it out in single player and I ended up blocking it.

Don't worry, the AI did that to me once :x ... AI's in many MK games suck, they are able to do many things you can't.

That sucks about your CPU man, get a better one?

MKF30 said:
Yeah man that's cool dude. I also love MK:DA, actually I love all of them lol.
me too.. unless you count special forces... and don't get me started on MK advanced....
 
Iori9 said:
ChecK said:
Iori9 said:
Good Job man, I love MKDA so I am automatically giving it 5/5.
The juggles must be a little difficult, because of how they are set up in MKDA, I think you did a good job on this one, I wonder if you can get anywhere with the jump glitch in this one? All I get is a push back.


Nice job 8)
thanks dude, but what is the deal with these wall otgs and midscreen otgs. everytime i combo halfway through, they end up on the ground but i keep juggling them. I read in MKDA Unleashed that these are blockable. but when the cpu does them to me, i cant block it. Could you help me out with this? i have a ton of combos to post but they all involve this OTG.

all the jump glitch does is make you slide a little bit. the jumpglitch is actually a hidden stance. ( youll be standing in nonweapon stance while holding your weapon, this doesnt exist in MKDA and is why it doesnt work )

anyway, thanks again man. sorry ive been away. my cpu died before christmas ; (
Are you talking about the wall combos that make the wall flash for a second? If so then yes, those are blockable, I have tried it out in single player and I ended up blocking it.

Don't worry, the AI did that to me once :x ... AI's in many MK games suck, they are able to do many things you can't.

That sucks about your CPU man, get a better one?

MKF30 said:
Yeah man that's cool dude. I also love MK:DA, actually I love all of them lol.
me too.. unless you count special forces... and don't get me started on MK advanced....
hmm, no, i dont think so. its when you combo someone, doesnt matter if its wall or not. then halfway through the dial a combo, they land. but the juggle still continues on the ground. and all registers together.

take jinko for example in mkd - when you do his 111cs44 combo in the air. everything will connect in the air, then the last hit, ( 4 ) will hit them on the ground, and you can free throw them. and its NOT blockable.

sorry to say, but this is one thing that shouldnt matter if the cpu does or not. there are always factors that play into it.

1) the combo it did/person it was using
2) anti air/non anti air (popup)
3) character i was when it happened ( it could be unblockable on certain characters.
4) p1 or p2
5) console specifications ( gamecube )

etc
etc
etc

its gonna be a while before i can severly break down this game. id probably be better off buying it for PS2, but from what i hear, this version is different from the xbox/gc version. mkd was too, so was mka, i think.

but itll happen, one day.

i called this place about my computer, im gonna bring it back to them tommorow. im gonna be there all day with them, and most likely have to leave my computer there. HOPEFULLY it all works out, or i wont ever be capping again until i get a new computer. since i got it back, it barely runs.

anyway, thanks for trying to test that out for me. keep trying. ill PM you with some more shit to try. i dont have 2 controllers so im limited. ( this is why i should buy MKDA for ps2 since i have controllers, and lets face it, holding block with one hand on a gc pad would require both hands, lol )

peace
 
Azuro said:
Yeah, MK's AI is always loopy. In UMK3, you can't avoid throws against the computer.
this is definitly not something where that would be the case. theres just too many factors involved that have yet to be tested. most importantly the anti air which is a completly different juggling system, and they flop over on different hits. imo, this is the key to solving it. more then likely, they are only unblockable this way. and for certain combos, and prolly on smaller characters.

proof is i was just jumping back near a wall trying to get the AI to do a full branch on me. which is anti air. it was kung lao. it did 111, then i crossed over, the next hit missed, then the next hit connected on the ground unblockable. 111(cs)4

happened with reptile too, but it might of been cuz i wasnt blocking low for the 3rd hit in 134. i just dont remember if it was that 3rd hit that hit me on the ground though.
 

Tim Static

Adminerator
Iori9 said:
ChecK said:
Iori9 said:
Good Job man, I love MKDA so I am automatically giving it 5/5.
The juggles must be a little difficult, because of how they are set up in MKDA, I think you did a good job on this one, I wonder if you can get anywhere with the jump glitch in this one? All I get is a push back.


Nice job 8)
thanks dude, but what is the deal with these wall otgs and midscreen otgs. everytime i combo halfway through, they end up on the ground but i keep juggling them. I read in MKDA Unleashed that these are blockable. but when the cpu does them to me, i cant block it. Could you help me out with this? i have a ton of combos to post but they all involve this OTG.

all the jump glitch does is make you slide a little bit. the jumpglitch is actually a hidden stance. ( youll be standing in nonweapon stance while holding your weapon, this doesnt exist in MKDA and is why it doesnt work )

anyway, thanks again man. sorry ive been away. my cpu died before christmas ; (
Are you talking about the wall combos that make the wall flash for a second? If so then yes, those are blockable, I have tried it out in single player and I ended up blocking it.

Don't worry, the AI did that to me once :x ... AI's in many MK games suck, they are able to do many things you can't.

That sucks about your CPU man, get a better one?

MKF30 said:
Yeah man that's cool dude. I also love MK:DA, actually I love all of them lol.
me too.. unless you count special forces... and don't get me started on MK advanced....
MK:SF, MK:SZM & all the other non UMK DS MK's dont even count.... :roll:
 

RoGE

Noob
If they have "Mortal Kombat" in the name then they count just like any other MK game, it does not matter if they are a fighting game or not, its still MK to me.
 

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Premium Supporter
Azuro said:
Yeah, MK's AI is always loopy. In UMK3, you can't avoid throws against the computer.
That's not a big deal, just don't go too close to Computer foes or try to throw them. Once in a while they'll charge and throw you but it's still very avoidable. 8)

The new 3D MK's, throwing isn't an issue and the AI is actually a lot easier to deal with compared to the oldschool MK's. :)