What's new

MK Armageddon Character Requests

REO

Undead
is there an undisputed number 1 character in MKA? whats the top 5 in order (if possible) :)
No rules:

1.) Sareena
2.) Dairou
3.) Drahmin
4.) Jade
5.) Blaze

Rules:

1.) Sareena
2.) Dairou
3.) Drahmin
4.) Scorpion
5.) Sub-Zero

The top three spots of Sareena, Dairou, and Drahmin are generally debatable with each other.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Awesome Reo.

Could you just go over the top 10 characters? there would be no point going over the trash.
But you can still win w/ lower characters. The diversity offers balance.
so apparently shang is complete ass in this game. (i wouldn't know, i was a scrub at it)

why is that? :(
cuz he SUCKED. http://testyourmight.com/threads/mka-character-summaries.24730/#post-567383 I mean u could BE good w/ him, but U can also BE good with him in UMK3, it doesn't mean the character himself is actually decent.
REO I'd honestly like to see Ashrah, Frost and Kitana. By the way, it was awesome seeing you guys playing MK4 on the charity stream. Maybe some day we can see some MKDA-MKA matches. :) Also, be safe during that hurricane, man.
Fuck this hurricane. *loses power*

No rules:

1.) Sareena
2.) Dairou
3.) Drahmin
4.) Jade
5.) Blaze

Rules:

1.) Sareena
2.) Dairou
3.) Drahmin
4.) Scorpion
5.) Sub-Zero

The top three spots of Sareena, Dairou, and Drahmin are generally debatable with each other.
Now Break that down further 4-ways into Online vs Offline ;)

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
One more Fujin request here. :)

Btw, I saw you pick Fujin in MK4 when i went to check out the archives of the charity stream, but my stupid old computer couldn't play the video smoothly. :-[

REO

Undead
I have Sareena, Dairou, Drahmin, Blaze, and Jade done. I have to wait to upload them because Hurricane Sandy has caused my area to lose power and internet (I'm posting from the airport).

This covers all the top five characters in the game with rules and no rules.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
These are awesome. I never got into MKA because of UMK3 coming out on XBL.

REO, keep these on YouTube unlike the gdlk ones for MKDC vids that Tom Brady took down... why the hell did he do that? ;_;