What's new

MK Apocalypse - New MKD Combo Video Featuring MKD's Biggest Combos + 100 New Combos

MK Apocalypse
http://files.filefront.com/MK+Apocalypseavi/;9873120;/fileinfo.html

MK Apocalypse is the culmination of everything important in MK Deception. It features brand new never before seen combos in any movie, totaling over 100 new combos.

This will also be my last project i do. However, you can look forward to a few things in the near future before i retire

1) Updated Individual Legacy Movies

2) MK Legacy as a single picture, with the exclusion of MK Legacy 4 due to lack of feedback. This movie will not contain a soundtrack, simply because its better without one. It will have a small intro and closing such as Apocalypse had.

3) A few new combos in the MKDA Movie. Whether or not i can find the inspiration to keep working. Luckily i have the few things needed for that update. But Perhaps some additional combos could be added in the future if the above happens.

I hope you all enjoyed my time here, and look forward to those 2 Updates. I am very glad i got to finish what i started so many months ago on these movies. It has been one hell of a ride.

Wish me luck in the near future, hopefully i will find something else in life to give as much to people.

Enjoy the movie.

thanks iori

which combo does that happen on? it might be your movie player. that happens to me sometimes, i dont know whats causing it. sorry.

but if you download VLC movie player itll play just fine ; )

let me know man, always trying to help

enjoy the MKDA vids i post later ; )

krsx

Noob
*Looks at sig* Hmmm...

I'd like to watch more of your 3D MK movies, but unless they're up on youtube I never fancy downloading them.

When I watched the vid, it seems to stop in the middle of Ashrah's combos.
You get a good 49 seconds out of it.

i just watched it and it plays fine in both windows media player and VLC. it must be the media player youre using. but like i said i dont know anything about this kind of stuff.

i know media player classic used to give me problems like that though. what media player are you using?

*Looks at sig* Hmmm...

I'd like to watch more of your 3D MK movies, but unless they're up on youtube I never fancy downloading them.
lol

i had that name stuck in my head everytime i seen it in the combo videos section. but the name was to signify my final combo video that ill ever make.

ill try and get stuff on youtube soon. thanks alot though man. long time since ive talked to you ; ) before mka if i remember correctly.

im downloading the video now before i go to sleep to see if there is any problems.

but in the meantime, i decided to stream the video off filefront to see if thats what you guys are doing. DO NOT STREAM OFF FILEFRONT. my videos have never played right with that shit. you have to download them. and yes, that is what happened. first off, the intro doesnt even play, lol. it just starts right on the first combo after the intro, and shuts off after the 4th combo.

you cannot, and i repeat CANNOT stream the video off filefront, you have to download it in the meantime until its up on youtube.

everything/anything youtube related will be my final job before i complety retire.

its almost done downloading, ill report back here in a minute.

the video plays fine if you download it, however, i have no idea why the one i uploaded still has audio sync problems.. that shit just doesnt make sense.

so it looks like ill be reuploading it again. in all honesty, i dont understand how some of them are unsynced even though i uploaded the right one. im watching between both right now and there is a difference between the 2 versions.. one is actually 23 minutes 55 seconds long ( the one on filefront ) and the real version is like 23 minutes 35 seconds long. wtf..

anyway... that sucks..no idea how that happened, ill upload the fixed version right now. i hope.. cuz if not, then i seriously have no fucking idea.

later

krsx

Noob
lol

ill try and get stuff on youtube soon. thanks alot though man. long time since ive talked to you ; ) before mka if i remember correctly.
Cool, I look forward to watching it on the tube. Btw, your reason for choosing the same name is a good one ;)

And it has been a while, but what's funny is I'm here on this site a lot, I just never post - I like lurking around in the shadows :D

; )

its good to see you around krsx. youve always been great towards me.

i should have it up on youtube soon, just been pondering my thoughts on what else id like to add before i upload the final movies.

look for it soon!

peace