What's new

MK act on America's Got Talent!!

America's Got Talent recently saw a Mortal Kombat inspired dance routine put together by Adem Show. It got the entire audience on their feet, and impressed the famously hard-to-impress Simon Cowell. Scope this out down below.

Not sure who's seen this just uploaded yesterday, I found this accidentally looking for something MK related lol.

*edited and promoted by HellblazerHawkman

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

That's awesome! My only gripe is the character choices haha. I'd have loved it to be Ermac controling them or even better, a Cyber Lin Kuei vibe would have been even more appropriate... but mass appeal with the ninjas of course. Still loved it.

That's awesome! My only gripe is the character choices haha. I'd have loved it to be Ermac controling them or even better, a Cyber Lin Kuei vibe would have been even more appropriate... but mass appeal with the ninjas of course. Still loved it.
You're right, from a fan perspective. I thought the same, it should have been Oniro with Cy-Sek-Smoke. However, 99% of that audience does not know mortal kombat well enough if at all.

For sure would have been cooler if Ermac was doing that instead of Raiden, though they seem to give Raiden new powers in every game so hell, why not TK right? lol