Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tanya

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • tremor

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

smoke420

Noob
Since we are supposedly expecting mk12 to be announced sometime this year, instead of the usual wishlists, that go on listing all your wet dreams.

I'm curious as to who you JUST HAD to have in the next game

what i mean is, who is your main? the 1 character that you need to see.

we all have a single main. well, actually, we all have 3 or 4 mains really, but im just interested in THE ONE you couldn't live without.

please, none of this " well i just looove kobra , but i also need...." no 1a , 1b.. etc. please refrain from that.

thought this would be cool to REALLY see who the most popular characters are.

mine is the blood witch herself. skarlet. my #1

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
RoboCop ;p

For real, though, I wish Ferra/Torr would make a return.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
It was a hard choice between Jade & Takeda because my issue is I loved Jade in every game except the last one but I loved Takeda in MKX but he was only in one game.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I was going to vote Frost, but considering they already ruined her in MK11, I'll go with Smoke. It's absolutely criminal that Human Smoke has not returned since MK9 with his luscious hair.
Yeah, this is the most weirdest NRS action ever cos after creating a badass character like Smoke you mentioned or Ermac and Tremor for example, they seems too eager to eliminate them for the next title for some reason and looking for an adventure to create boring bland new characters like Jacqui, Cassie, Kung Jin, Kollector etc. Wait and see how they gonna eliminate Fujin for the next title, non arguably one the best looking characters in the game.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Is it just me or is it super weird that Ashrah made the list out of literally dozens of other characters?

Last edited:

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I don't have a main character across NRS games. For me it's hard because each new game feels like a new ip, not a sequel. Not only the game core mechanics change, but also the moves of individual characters, their archetypes, and their looks. For example, Noob Saibot was one of my favorite characters, but in MK9 I didn't like his gameplan, and in MK11 I hated his nazgul look, so I didn't play him in either game. This happens a lot, with characters losing their specials (Sonya), changing their gameplay drastically (Skarlet), or having a very different look (Ermac). I was going to vote for the one I want to see return the most, even though there is no guarantee I'll main him, and that was Sareena, but she's not on the list.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Liu Kang. It aint MK without him. DA had a nice story twist that made a huge impact, but even him being non playble, his fighting style was still in the game and was mentioned multiple times in the story. Alas, I dont think I would play another MK game without him.

since I would expect scorpion to be a shoe in. i know nrs does a lot of dumb shit and i'm pretty sure they've already done it before but not including scorpion in mk just ain't mk. so apparently since any other ninjas inclusion could be a tossup i'm gonna need them to put ermac back in

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Hsu Hao. Pretty sad there isn't an option for this incredible character.