What's new

MK 11 Premium Edition Extras?

We all know that the premium edition will have most likely have a different cover, The base game and the DLC included. But knowing nether realm they’ll probably include a little extra. Predictions guys? I feel like it’s likely gonna be another action figure of some sort

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Gotta be careful with the titles... should've put a "?", that is if there isn't already a thread for this.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition (which is basically that game's Premium Edition, same $99.99 price tag and everything) for me included:
  • The game (with completely different disc art and it actually says "Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition" on it as well)
  • Steelbook case, with artwork on the inside.
  • Code for the Ultimate Pack
  • Mini-comic featuring Supergirl's backstory
  • Booklet full of legal information
I'm pretty much expecting MK11's Premium Edition to be the same thing, minus the comic because they aren't doing those anymore. I doubt that they will add anything to make up for it, but who knows, maybe they will give us stickers or something.

I hope it’s something more than a steel book case and dlc. Give us a Scorpion mask and spear. That would be tight

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm thinking we'll get early access to some cool skins or perhaps exclusives ones only via Pre ordering Premium like maybe some awesome classic ninja skins, pieces, masks etc!

Gamer68

Fujin!
I hope it’s something more than a steel book case and dlc. Give us a Scorpion mask and spear. That would be tight

Usually things like that are included in a Kollector's Edition. The Premium Edition is basically just the game + season pass with a steelcase.