What's new

mk 11 not for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbog

Noob
This game is trash! Played hours no only to realize this game is bad. Slow stupid wake up system which is unreliable and uses meter and is very easy to counter and wif punish not to mention the slow poke fest gameplay! Constantly wif punish no set up or mix up at all. Finally the krushing blow and fatal blow mechanic is so stupid. Crushing blows so unbalanced anf fatal blow is just plain annoying. See ya mk 11 it was fun for a while. I see this game being injustice 2 dead after 2 years

Jbog

Noob
Not to mention the unbalanced characters top 5 characters dominate the rest of the cast.of funny to characters have best kb on the game hmmmmmm nrs....wonder y their the top.get a clue

Jbog

Noob
How did we go from mk9 the best mk in history to mkx to this! Games have just gotten worse the mk9 engine was best fighting game to date! Had a few bugs that needed fixed but thats all

This game is trash! Played hours no only to realize this game is bad. Slow stupid wake up system which is unreliable and uses meter and is very easy to counter and wif punish not to mention the slow poke fest gameplay! Constantly wif punish no set up or mix up at all. Finally the krushing blow and fatal blow mechanic is so stupid. Crushing blows so unbalanced anf fatal blow is just plain annoying. See ya mk 11 it was fun for a while. I see this game being injustice 2 dead after 2 years
k..bye

omooba

fear the moobs
i'm sorry u feel that way, hopefully u passed these negative emotions and come back to the game, or at least the community.
Either way i wish u the best

Status
Not open for further replies.