What's new

MK 11 Canceled in Ukraine?

oleksa

Noob
MK11 is still unavailable in PSN for Ukraine, but looks like all pre-orders are valid. Yesterday it was successfully downloaded on my PS4 and today I've already played it. And yes, you can without any problem buy a disc in online-stores.

The only problem that persists is the inability to download any DLC.

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
Damn man that sucks, i hope you find a way to play the game search every store possible and if it's banned just order your copy from the internet. good luck man!

So I've just got back from my business trip back to Ukraine, Odessa. I've preordered MK 11 like as soon as it was available for pre-order.
Anyways, so I'm checking my library on a PS4 and I don't see MK 11 in my library anymore (as promised).
But I don't see my money either. Nor in PSN, neither back on my credit card.
What kind of bullshit is that?

UPD: I called psn support. They said that money might be coming back to credit card in up to ~30 days.
30 hasn't passed since release - so I guess I'll wait with no money and no MK 11.
sad_face.jpeg

Last edited:

oleksa

Noob
Updates from my side:

My digital pre-order copy was canceled by WB on Apr, 27 - I was able to play MK11 for a few days and after this it becomes unavailable. I called PSN support, and they've confirmed that the pre-order was canceled and they sent my money back (and yesterday I received it).

As a result, I've bought a disc in a local store :)