What's new

MK 11 already on sale 17% off...

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
It's certainly strange. I don't know how you end up going on sale one day after launch date. Maybe a special promotion, but it does seem odd.

I don't know if it has anything to do with negative reviews or anything, but it definitely seems like a kick in the balls to those that pre-ordered. Sure, if you pre-ordered you got Shao Kahn, but seriously, almost 1/5th of the price knocked off the entire game the very next day after release is kind of dick. :/

Invincibeast

Stay Free
If I did the math right (which forgive me, I've been at work since 5am) then thats already $10.20 off for a $60 game.
A result of all the bad reviews coming in?

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
So, is the discount more than it costs to buy Shao Khan individually? If so, then fuck the hell off.
I think Shao Kahn is going for $5 in the online store, and 17% off of $60 is about $10.20...so, yeah, you save more than twice the cost of Shao Kahn if you buy now.

Correct me if I'm wrong about Kahn's price.

So, is the discount more than it costs to buy Shao Khan individually? If so, then fuck the hell off.
To be honest, Shao Khan should have been base game, it's only because they decided to monetize him that there was even a reason to Pre-Order. If we are going by your standards, then everything should be expected ala' carte.

Also, calm down, there is no reason to come at me like that, I'm just informing and asking a question.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
To be honest, Shao Khan should have been base game, it's only because they decided to monetize him that there was even a reason to Pre-Order. If we are going by your standards, then everything should be expected ala' carte.

Also, calm down, there is no reason to come at me like that, I'm just informing and asking a question.
Just to clarify, I don't think he was directing that at you. The way I read it, he was saying if it costs less to buy the game even with the Shao Kahn pre-order bonus factored in, then that's dumb. ^^

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I think Shao Kahn is going for $5 in the online store, and 17% off of $60 is about $10.20...so, yeah, you save more than twice the cost of Shao Kahn if you buy now.

Correct me if I'm wrong about Kahn's price.
So Shao Kahn is only $5.....yet a fucking skin in the store (that you only get in one color, btw) is also $5.

Cool.

Was it really 28% off on Steam???

Goddamnit lol I must have pre-ordered it at the wrong time >.<
Steam itself didn’t have it on sale. I got it on GreenManGaming. And they’re a legit third party seller unlike some other PC key sites. They get their codes directly from the devs so it’s legit.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Steam itself didn’t have it on sale. I got it on GreenManGaming. And they’re a legit third party seller unlike some other PC key sites. They get their codes directly from the devs so it’s legit.
Nice. Thanks, btw. I'll keep this seller in mind for future games. :)