What's new

Missing since 2011 reboot,.....

Which MISSING characters since 2011 reboot?

• Blaze

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Drahmin

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Hsu Hao

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Li Mei

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Mavado

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Moloch

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Onaga

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • Nitara

Votes: 36 32.4%
  • Motaro

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Kira

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Kobra

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dairou

• Darrius

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Ashrah

Votes: 39 35.1%
  • Havik

Votes: 65 58.6%
  • Hotaru

Votes: 27 24.3%
  • Shujinko

• Chameleon

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • Khameleon

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Daegon

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Taven

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Kai

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Jarek

• Fujin

Votes: 47 42.3%
  • Meat

• Reiko

Votes: 38 34.2%
  • Sareena

Votes: 41 36.9%
  • Kia

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Jataaka

• Tasia

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I honestly don't see the fascination with li mei. She just felt like such a one off character. Makes an appearance in mkx but that was such a small role. Just like sareena. Maybe if it was sareena and her sisters. Slots deserving to the all stars of mk that are missing for no reason. Missing ninjas and missing cyborgs.
Missing in my poll?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Li Mei is trash. The Hsu Hao of female characters.
She definitely had an insane combo potential in the 20+ hit range but her low damage for all that work was a complete fail for the MK Team, especially when you could get the same damage from a basic 8-12 hits. I never understood why they did that, still think it's very strange to this day

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
The poll seems to still be going with some differentiation in top votes now,...not a huge difference but some movement, pushing some off the bottom of the favorites

#1 Havik 45
#2 Fujin 41
#3 Ashrah 28
#4 Sareena 26
#5 Nitara, Reiko 25
-------------------------------------------------------------
#6 Hotaru, Kai 19
#7 Onaga 17
#8 Motaro 16
#9 Li Mei 15
#10 Chameleon, Khameleon 13

We're only missing about 49,920 votes at this point....

Last edited:

Spektor

Noob
Do you think that might just be because they haven't been designed properly in a game that was designed better than the ones they started off in?
I believe anyone can be redesigned and rewritten to be a really cool character if enough care and talent was put into them. That being said I don't miss more than three of these characters so I would have no preference between redesigning one of the ones I didn't pick to be better or making an entirely new character. It wouldn't matter which to me as long as they do a good job.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I believe anyone can be redesigned and rewritten to be a really cool character if enough care and talent was put into them. That being said I don't miss more than three of these characters so I would have no preference between redesigning one of the ones I didn't pick to be better or making an entirely new character. It wouldn't matter which to me as long as they do a good job.
So which 3 are they?

Spektor

Noob
Well I believe that in Reptiles Armageddon ending and some of his dialogue with Bo Rai Cho in MKX that they were alluding to Khameleon being a female Zaterran. I think would make her more interesting than Chameleon, if my theory is right.

I just love the idea of some idiot guy, always in the complete wrong place and wrong time, but somehow knowing every fighting move ever created, existing in the MK universe. Like an idiot Jason Bourn. Like, he's completely all powerful, but just too dumb or lazy to care about any of the ridiculous stuff going on. Some time God is messing up shit trying to reset the universe? Too bad, he's got some Law & Order marathons to get caught up on.
Could be like Jet Li’s The One movie. All other timeline versions of Mokap have been killed/died and now he’s the only version left w/ all their powers. Just a thought.

Mayz22

Noob
This post is awesome!!! I voted for a good portion of those characters. My reason/opinion is in the 3d era, alot of the story had branches that just never became complete. I would love to see like another Mk trilogy or armageddon type game that features every single character but fully updated, story fully realized, and just go all out!!!! Havoc should be a bigger part of all stories, c'mon the guy runs the chaos realm lol!!! Mavado, finish his story, he was a very cheap kabal. If only nrs really listened to their fans......

Corrupted Shinnok

Final Boss
Many of these characters have so much potential, I'd like to see a large story involving them.

Kia, Jataaka and Sareena, Shinnok's personal assassins, should return as the new rulers of the Netherrealm. A sexy trio of badass females. Drahmin and Moloch should return as their lackeys. Their actions should lead to Shinnok's return. Quan Chi can return along with Shinnok or he can reform the Deadly Alliance with Shang Tsung.

Nitara is a hot vampiress, she should return and form an alliance with Mileena and Skarlet. Another sexy trio of badass females. Imagine them going against a surprising alliance of Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot.

Reiko, the guy who served both Shinnok and Shao Kahn, should return as the final boss. His MK4/MKG ending with Shao Kahn's mask lowering onto his face was one of the best and one of the most intriguing endings ever. Motaro should return as his servant. Mileena, Skarlet and Nitara joining Reiko would be amazing.

Daegon and Taven should return and form an alliance with Rain, the trio vowing to conquer everything. Mavado and Hsu Hao should return as their lackeys. Tanya should also join this Sons of Argus/Red Dragon faction as Rain's wife. Shujinko as the seventh member of the faction can work. They should have interactions with Kitana, Jade and Kotal Kahn as enemies, but also with Reiko, Mileena, Skarlet and Nitara as... frenemies.

Kobra and Kira should represent the Black Dragon along with Kabal, Kano, Tremor and Jarek. All of them should fight against Rain, Tanya, Daegon, Taven, Mavado and Hsu Hao. Tasia as the seventh member of the faction can work.

Havik should return as one of the bad guys. Hotaru should also return as his main enemy.

Fujin should return as one of the good guys.

Li Mei should return as one of the good girls, I find her attractive. Ashrah should join her in a battle against Kia, Jataaka and Sareena. Chameleon and Khameleon can also join Li Mei.

Onaga and Blaze should fight against each other, it would be an epic battle. Or they can form an alliance. I would have them return as neutral-evil character. They can have interactions with Kronika and Cetrion, but also with Reiko, Rain, Shinnok, Shao Kahn and Sindel.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
She was fun, total swag character such low damage for her longest combos but still felt rewarding to pull off. The free-throws really helped her though but not a whole lot against a roster of some of the most dominating S and A tiers I've probably ever seen in a FG.