What's new

Missing since 2011 reboot,.....

Which MISSING characters since 2011 reboot?

• Blaze

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Drahmin

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Hsu Hao

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Li Mei

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Mavado

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Moloch

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Onaga

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • Nitara

Votes: 36 32.4%
  • Motaro

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Kira

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Kobra

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dairou

• Darrius

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Ashrah

Votes: 39 35.1%
  • Havik

Votes: 65 58.6%
  • Hotaru

Votes: 27 24.3%
  • Shujinko

• Chameleon

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • Khameleon

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Daegon

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Taven

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Kai

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Jarek

• Fujin

Votes: 47 42.3%
  • Meat

• Reiko

Votes: 38 34.2%
  • Sareena

Votes: 41 36.9%
  • Kia

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Jataaka

• Tasia

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Who should return from the choices listed? Pretty sure i listed everyone who has NOT been in a newer MK game as a playable character starting with MK9.

I been seeing a lot of people say 3-D MKs are trash and nothing good came from them but i think there were a lot of cool characters and I'd like to see not only some of them return but others as well.

You may select up to 8 characters, now have at it. An explanatory post is pretty standard with big polls like this but if you don't have time feel free to vote anyway

My reasons for voting my 8 is just because they're all grossly underdeveloped and need some body. I like them, they are cool characters but COULD be a lot cooler

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I'm trying to vote for Mokap, but I'm not seeing him?
It only allowed me the amount of choices you see and he was left out for obvious reasons. No reason to include him, he literally has no story or depth of unique attributes... He's just a dude who likes being covered in BALLS LOL

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
These characters are all garbage as is every post MK3 character aside from Kenshi and Quan Chi.
I think Quan is an embarrassment to the entire franchise but that's what the poll is for. It's the characters left over from older generation MK that were left behind starting in 2011

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Another vote for Mokap from me. Excellent character.
I just love the idea of some idiot guy, always in the complete wrong place and wrong time, but somehow knowing every fighting move ever created, existing in the MK universe. Like an idiot Jason Bourn. Like, he's completely all powerful, but just too dumb or lazy to care about any of the ridiculous stuff going on. Some time God is messing up shit trying to reset the universe? Too bad, he's got some Law & Order marathons to get caught up on.

Last edited:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
There's several that I really would love but the biggest missed opportunities for me are Khameleon and Meat. Cool concepts.

I also would love to see a Charade/Makujin character out of Chameleon.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Ashrah so that we get another member of the Big Hat Club.

Fujin so that I can make 'breaking wind' jokes.

Hotaru because you just KNOW that his weapon would give him disjointed hitboxes up the ass.

Hsu Hao & Kobra because the poor bastards deserve a chance to at least try to be taken seriously.

Nitara because at this point she'll be the closest I'll ever come to getting my Mileena fix in a new MK.

& Havik because for fuck's sake, NRS, just give him to us already.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I just love the idea of some idiot guy, always in the complete wrong place and wrong time, but somehow knowing every fighting move ever created, existing in the MK universe. Like an idiot Jason Bourn. Like, he's completely all powerful, but just too dumb or lazy to care about any of the ridiculous stuff going on. Some time God is messing up shit trying to reset the universe? Too bad, he's got some Law & Order marathons to get caught up on.
i started drinking early today and I'm just asking myself now why i VM'd you instead of quoting lol cheers
BRUUUH.

I'M GONNA CHANGE THEM ALL TO MOKAP. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO DENY US OF OUR CHOICE?
i can have you change a choice on the poll based on popularity at any time iirc, right?
There's several that I really would love but the biggest missed opportunities for me are Khameleon and Meat. Cool concepts.

I also would love to see a Charade/Makujin character out of Chameleon.
is that a Tekken reference? I'm curious how you mean as i think Mokujin is a rip-off of Chameleon if my memory serves me correctly
Ashrah so that we get another member of the Big Hat Club.

Fujin so that I can make 'breaking wind' jokes.

Hotaru because you just KNOW that his weapon would give him disjointed hitboxes up the ass.

Hsu Hao & Kobra because the poor bastards deserve a chance to at least try to be taken seriously.

Nitara because at this point she'll be the closest I'll ever come to getting my Mileena fix in a new MK.

& Havik because for fuck's sake, NRS, just give him to us already.
Ashrah was very dangerous in both games, Fujin was always low tier but @B W1zZ made him look S-tier, Hotaru was unbelievable in the right hands @eazytobeat @ChaosTheory Kobra was borderline broken in MKD but MKD had S+++ with Bo and Dai, Hsu Hao was insane in MKA, crazy zoning, ridiculous juggle damage that was brain-dead easy, Nitara was the only character I remember from MKDA that topped 20 hits and how could anyone NOT like Havik. I felt i didn't need to vote for him cuz you guys would regardless

Fujin, Havik, Drahmin, Hotaru, Ashrah, and Sareena would all like a word with you.
the OTHER ones i liked that were ranked #9-16
-Fujin, Sareena, Havik, Hotaru. They have something. Also they would make a lot people happy as it seems.
-Onaga for his Boss/plot status.
-Hsu Hao. It's unfair he is the most meme character when Jarek and Kira exist.
-Kobra. I'd like him to become a direct reference to Ken.

... I don't even remember my 8th vote.
MKD Kira was my favorite and 1 of my best characters
None of them do anything for me, but it looks like its just me that thinks this, I do hope you guys get your characters in the next game.
i just want to see everyone's opinion, that's basically why I made the poll. There are no wrong answers despite my initial contempt at Mokap

Last edited:

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Joke characters aside, Havik is the only really, really cool character in that list. Fujin's pretty cool too, but I've always just seen him as a less stern, less iconic Raiden.

Personally I'd remove Kia and just have Ashrah, Sareena and Jataaka function as the three demon women under Quan Chi.

Then after Mythologies, you have Sareena's DA backstory happen, Ashrah's Origin in trying to leave and find the sword and you have Jataaka who's the only demonness truly loyal to the Brotherhood of Shadow.

Basically I want to see more of all of the demon chicks because they have interesting looks/backstories to them. Except Kia who has neither and sounds like a car.