What's new

Combo Video - Reptile Misc Reptile Kombos Thread (New Tech Inside)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
yes can be sounds arrogant but trust me when I say I am a chilli guy just I can't stand in front of such stupid comments as I receveid:"you can't pull off that in a match"....when it's clearly written somes are impracticables.About patch...basilisk is faster now but I think were all possibile pre-patch.Damage also was always the same in my opinion and now with new netcode you can easily do a 50/60% combo with Reptile.At the end glad finally you noticed me cause I wrote to you several times on yt(I watched all your videos)asking you about triple slide in corner...trust me or not seems like impossibile for me.I would like now if there is a trick or simply I haven't the right timing to perform it.
Cheers
oh you have? sorry man my youtube notifications are turned off and i rarely check my videos. Are you comfortable with double slides?

HappyPow

Noob
Yo!!! For you boyzzz a little video of our favorite Lizard (#Dinosaur), enjoy this! But I need to tell you now : There is some obvious combos that are not in that video (like F412 into Ex Slow motion or mid-screen B1D3DF3 into Ex Slow Motion)! I hope it will help!!!

Nimble variation : Reptile aka Dinosaur King

Had some old and new clips lying around in my upload studio with Reptile, so I put them together in this video. First little bit are just regular stuff I did in matches and the second half are brutalities I did in online matches.

Hello from 2021! Guys, could you tell me, does those ultra swag combos from the first message work? First video 36% midscreen, cant hit second slide in the end (( is it possible in the final patch? Also cant do corber combo with ex slide in the middle of combo, i have a feeling ex side recovery is longer now than in the video. Thanks in advance.