What's new

General/Other Minor Glitches

ryublaze

Noob

These glitches aren't a big deal but I'm just letting people know although some of you probably already knew about these.

1. Skarlet cannot dash into U3, 4. She can only dash into U3. A small solution to this is to tap Block after dashing then let go and do U3, 4. It shouldn't really be used outside of wall combos.

2. Skarlet does not gain meter from an Up Slash after a Red Dash if you hold forward or press any button between the Red Dash and Up Slash. Since meter is very important to Skarlet, what you have to do is let go of forward and press F2 for Up Slash.

3. After a neutral jump punch splat if Skarlet throws an EX Dagger and cancels immediately into an Air Dagger, Down Dagger, EX Air Dagger, or EX Blood Drop then the EX Dagger will reset them off the ground in which case they have to block the dagger. I haven't found any practical use for this.

4. Skarlet can crouch/block after winning the first round when finishing with certain moves. This has something to do with Skarlet's long winpose animation when she stabs the ground.

Seapeople

This one's for you
What's the most damage you could get midscreen with a splat compared to ending with f43? I'm not really a skarlet player but it looks like this could possibly be useful when you want to zone the other player

And i assume this doesnt work canceling a regular dagger?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Btw....Skarlet can gain the invincibility glitch by finishing the round with nearly any move. I've done it with far dagger, throws, any multi-hit combo...the only thing I didn't test was single hits. Pretty certain the glitch's rule is simply that you must hold block+down during or after you score the winning hit.

AssassiN

Noob
Btw....Skarlet can gain the invincibility glitch by finishing the round with nearly any move. I've done it with far dagger, throws, any multi-hit combo...the only thing I didn't test was single hits. Pretty certain the glitch's rule is simply that you must hold block+down during or after you score the winning hit.
From when I didn't know about this glitch and did the hole "weird blocking while winning pose" thing I noticed that it worked with almost everything except unfinished combostrings. But I think it's only temp with her.