What's new

Mine Glitch

Gankula

Noob
Seems as though whenever I hit f2 low to the ground with a mine close by, this always happens. Wondering if it can set anything up?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
lol i was expecting this to be like the 5th time someone brings up mb mine stuff

but this looks kind of interesting. if it works without cancelling f2 maybe it can set something up or give you better combo potential?

Gankula

Noob
Yeah, it works without canceling the f2. Also it's on any stage, I just happened to be practicing the reset loop on FoS when I discovered this.

Last edited:

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i don't see what the big deal is...u hit them into the mine with f2??

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
The only thing I can think of setup-wise is you can probably f2~trait and keep comboing from anywhere

Well you can regularly too but you can probably charge longer and still get good damage when you're not on stick or something.

Gankula

Noob
The mine usually keeps them close to the ground making jump in combos tight. For some reason f2 makes the mine launch them higher into the air and when you meter burn it they go to silly heights. I'm not sure of the practicality but I found it strange none the less. Also, if you charge into them right before they hit the ground, the mine resets them. If they're doing anything besides holding down back they're going to get hit. A lot like that lantern otg set up.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
wait...soo if u f2 them into the mine it makes them go higher?? is taht the glitch?