What's new

milestone on xbl

200025649 wins on rank......can u guess how? ;)
another [ban incoming] booster....2 hundred thousand wins.....just another clown without any merit tryna get love. My suggestion if your really looking for attention is suicide......u might be gone but i will totally remember you. Give it a shot.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Benny, man, come on. Representing Chi-town like this?

Come on, dude.

Who cares about the XBLA UMK3 rankings? Even if it wasnt flawed as bad as it is, it still wouldnt mean jack shit because, its the XBLA UMK3 rankings.

Lame, bro. Just lame.

another [ban incoming] booster....2 hundred thousand wins.....just another clown without any merit tryna get love. My suggestion if your really looking for attention is suicide......u might be gone but i will totally remember you. Give it a shot.

it is not a "boost"....guess again. BTW Gameover dont ever judge me. If not for my inputs Eddie & Mike and the rest of chicago ppl....I dont think u'd enjoy playing this game!

In my younger days, I can play this game all day/night but now I got fuckn mortgages/bills to pay so XBL is the next best thing for me :(
As for Tim, dont worry I didnt cheat/hack it's all legit.
It's an XBL error can you guess how?

FILER

Noob
it is not a "boost"....guess again. BTW Gameover dont ever judge me. If not for my inputs Eddie & Mike and the rest of chicago ppl....I dont think u'd enjoy playing this game!

In my younger days, I can play this game all day/night but now I got fuckn mortgages/bills to pay so XBL is the next best thing for me :(
Translation- I'm old, I used to play this game before you where even born. Respect me, I have nothing else going in my life than for you to deem me as one of the greatest players of all time. Respect me, I discovered all of the combos you do. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be playing this game. I'm awesome.

NO ONE CARES!

Hopefully he will succeed in death were he failed in life just post ur glitch cus I'm too lazy to look that shit up on youtube

Yeah I'm an idiot. I was blackout drunk talking shit to EVERYONE last night. Theres something about Jack Daniels that does retarded things to me. I apologize totally. My fault.

ZAQ

Noob
I can tell by reading this that xbla players aren't salty about their rating system at all!

Droopy

Noob
I wouldnt care about havin 20 million wins if nobody saw them and id come down here and tell everybody about it. I finished first in the weekly challenger matches when it ended this morning. You dont see me talkin bout it do you?

Edit- i forgot that i boosted myself to first place in ranked versus...its been a while. lol

FILER

Noob
I wouldnt care about havin 20 million wins if nobody saw them and id come down here and tell everybody about it. I finished first in the weekly challenger matches when it ended this morning. You dont see me talkin bout it do you?

Edit- i forgot that i boosted myself to first place in ranked versus...its been a while. lol
And for the record you are talking about it and acting like you aren't talking about it. Everyone knows you suck, don't try to act like you are good since you won challenger. It's obvious that is what you are attempting to do.

greetings to all old mk-friends and to few "naive" ppl.

1. I like to apologize for all the confusions.
2. unlike my chicago, competitive friends...I only play for fun.
3. I dont like attention infact I prefer to be unknown.
4. only attention I want to bring to light is a simple bug in XBL to which I have reported.

admin please lock or graveyard this thread so much hate. :(

greetings to all old mk-friends and to few "naive" ppl.

1. I like to apologize for all the confusions.
2. unlike my chicago, competitive friends...I only play for fun.
3. I dont like attention infact I prefer to be unknown.
4. only attention I want to bring to light is a simple bug in XBL to which I have reported.

admin please lock or graveyard this thread so much hate. :(
I'm not trying to "hate" on you, but seriously, how can you say this wasn't for attention? You posted how many wins you had in UMK3, in a forum about UMK3, and asked people to GUESS how you managed it, how is that not asking for attention?

Droopy

Noob
And for the record you are talking about it and acting like you aren't talking about it. Everyone knows you suck, don't try to act like you are good since you won challenger. It's obvious that is what you are attempting to do.
If you say so.