What's new

Mileena's Promiscuity

A few days ago my buddy and I were talking about the franchise, which led to us talking about the female character design, which lead to us talking about Mileena (one of my favourite characters).

Since at least Mortal Kombat: Deception, Mileena has been marketed and portrayed as an ironic sex symbol for the franchise, and certainly has acted and displayed herself in a very "sensual" manner, but one thing I though of during this conversation is, really, how many characters has she slept with?

I mean canonically, in both timelines? So not including things like Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks or the old Malibu comics where she had a thing with Reptile, and not counting Multiplayer intros (since we don't know how canon some or all of them are), but in the actual story modes.

In the original timeline, it's implied at several points she's close to Baraka, but was it ever confirmed they actually had a thing?

In the new timeline, I think Reiko was the only character we know for sure that she had relations with.

My buddy couldn't think of anyone else either, and we both found this interesting and ironic considering the reputation the character has.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Reiko confirmed, Tanya and Rain have been implied.
I doubt she actually did anything with Baraka. As Razor from the NetherKast said, having the Tarkatans think you're attractive is like saying you're attractive to dogs. It is not something you wouldn't be proud, it is a base of shame for her to have a face like that.

She uses her body as a distraction from her face.

I doubt she actually did anything with Baraka. As Razor from the NetherKast said, having the Tarkatans think you're attractive is like saying you're attractive to dogs. It is not something you wouldn't be proud, it is a base of shame for her to have a face like that.

Where was it implied for Tanya and Rain, out of curiosity?

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Where was it implied for Tanya and Rain, out of curiosity?
Tanya and Mileena flirt a lot in their intro dialogues.
As for Rain... I might have been mistaken. In Tanya's ending it says he was "satisfactory konsort", so he seems to have slept with her and not Mileena. My bad.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Mileena probably did do something with Baraka, she pretty much confirms it in a dialogue with Johnny Cage.
I take it you refer to this:

Mileena: Repulsive human...
Johnny Cage: Sleeping with Baraka's repulsive.
Mileena: Who told you this?!

It could also mean that she is angry about such a horrible accusation. Doesn't confirm anything though.

She's the princess of the Tarkatan race. Her love is the Tarkatan Baraka. I see nothing wrong here.:rolleyes:

Although she likes to seduce men.:DOGE. That's her charm.:oops:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Even more so if it was actually true huh?
Mileena does not seem to be ashamed of who she's sleeping with. She doesn't hide her sexuality. So if she did indeed jump on Baraka, why would she hide it? If she is ashamed of it, why would she even fuck him to begin with?

Again, it's like if a dog would want to fuck you. Would you fuck a do-... wait, I don't want to know that.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
A few days ago my buddy and I were talking about the franchise, which led to us talking about the female character design, which lead to us talking about Mileena (one of my favourite characters).

Since at least Mortal Kombat: Deception, Mileena has been marketed and portrayed as an ironic sex symbol for the franchise, and certainly has acted and displayed herself in a very "sensual" manner, but one thing I though of during this conversation is, really, how many characters has she slept with?

I mean canonically, in both timelines? So not including things like Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks or the old Malibu comics where she had a thing with Reptile, and not counting Multiplayer intros (since we don't know how canon some or all of them are), but in the actual story modes.

In the original timeline, it's implied at several points she's close to Baraka, but was it ever confirmed they actually had a thing?

In the new timeline, I think Reiko was the only character we know for sure that she had relations with.

My buddy couldn't think of anyone else either, and we both found this interesting and ironic considering the reputation the character has.
Who cares about Mileena anymore? She’s worst girl. D’Vorah already ate her face, too.

@HeavyNorse @Jhonnykiller45 Ah, the intro dialogues. Since those aren't Story Mode, I take them with a grain of salt since we know some aren't true at all (though some maybe, but we don't know for sure).

So it does look like Reiko is the only 100% for sure character.

@themilkman014 For a series that loves killing characters, they never seem to stay dead. Mileena will be back, guaranteed, we just don't know how and if it'll be in the next game or not.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
@HeavyNorse @Jhonnykiller45 Ah, the intro dialogues. Since those aren't Story Mode, I take them with a grain of salt since we know some aren't true at all (though some maybe, but we don't know for sure).

So it does look like Reiko is the only 100% for sure character.

@themilkman014 For a series that loves killing characters, they never seem to stay dead. Mileena will be back, guaranteed, we just don't know how and if it'll be in the next game or not.
I was only trying to get a rise out of the Mileena fans. It’s easy to pick on them cuz they waifu’d the worst girl.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

I mean, thats why Cardi got big titties. :)