What's new

Video/Tutorial Mileenas friendship done in the air

Ha! Nicely done... It looks like you're in the air, but the game recognizes it as on the ground... If you were to throw her sais at that exact height, she would throw them while standing on the ground..

BTW, your camera isn't far away enough. :p

Bo_DK

Noob
Thanks guys:)

Tim Static said:
how did you throw sias and do a friendship?
A frienship is performed by not pressing any punch buttons, but it dosent say anything about releasing them right. Just hold HP the match trough and say shoot only once, then u can still do the friendships:)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Bo_DK said:
Thanks guys:)

Tim Static said:
how did you throw sias and do a friendship?
A frienship is performed by not pressing any punch buttons, but it dosent say anything about releasing them right. Just hold HP the match trough and say shoot only once, then u can still do the friendships:)
Nice! never thought about it like that.

;D

Bo_DK

Noob
dookiebrain said:
i tried this a couple times last night and couldn't do it,tricky.
Just get opponent down to last blow. Walk away from him and jump towards him with a flying kick. While in the air pres d,d,d,u and just before hitting the ground, hit hk twice, and it should happend. Its actually pretty easy and this can be done for every character:)

S

scheissn

Yeah, this is also the reason why she can spam sais, because once she is close to the ground she is considered grounded and can block or jump again.

The entire reason her sais are so good comes down to a couple of frames lol. It's amazing how little it takes to completely change the way a character/game is played.

Same with Raiden (hardly any landing recovery frames), only you get a lot more time to do his friendship(and you don't even need punches to win with him most of the time).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujdLtZkNiVk[/youtube]

Ever notice how sometimes when there is a ground freeze and your character jumps right on top of it and doesn't get caught in it until you see their frame of jumping out of it?

interesting. well, i have a confession to make. this is hilarious and embarrasing at the same time. ready?

ok............i think i have only done a friendship and babality only 2 times EVER in my mk2 history (LMAO). i been playing mk2 since the day it was launched in arcade, and i STILL have yet to do a friendship or babality, i know i have done them 2 times,but years and years ago. last night was probably the 3rd time i ever done one,i was trying bo_dk's mileena friendship in air, it didn't work. it didn't work probably cause i have 0 friendship or babality finisher knowledge

that's my big mk2 confession, i don't know jack shit about friendships or babality's, lol. what can i say.....LMAO

Bo_DK

Noob
dookiebrain said:
interesting. well, i have a confession to make. this is hilarious and embarrasing at the same time. ready?

ok............i think i have only done a friendship and babality only 2 times EVER in my mk2 history (LMAO). i been playing mk2 since the day it was launched in arcade, and i STILL have yet to do a friendship or babality, i know i have done them 2 times,but years and years ago. last night was probably the 3rd time i ever done one,i was trying bo_dk's mileena friendship in air, it didn't work. it didn't work probably cause i have 0 friendship or babality finisher knowledge

that's my big mk2 confession, i don't know jack shit about friendships or babality's, lol. what can i say.....LMAO
Thats kind of embarrasing yeah, but dont worry, i just signed u up for the AAMKFMK (Annonoymous Amateur Mortal Kombat Friendship Makers Klub) so u can meet up with others who have never performed the friendships ;D ;D ;D

Bo_DK said:
dookiebrain said:

Thats kind of embarrasing yeah, but dont worry, i just signed u up for the AAMKFMK (Annonoymous Amateur Mortal Kombat Friendship Makers Klub) so u can meet up with others who have never performed the friendships ;D ;D ;D

hahaha yup.....better sign my ass up, im hurting when it comes to fancy finishers.