What's new

Strategy Mileena's F3

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
A few nights ago during Blake's stream (I believe), I was talking to Playpal and he mentioned how Mileena players never use F3. I didn't think too much of it, because I myself never thought about using this normal. A few days later, I go into the lab and mess around with this move a bit and realized it's a pretty good normal. It has the longest reach (or one of the longest reach) out of any normal in the game, neutral on block, +46 on hit (which grants a free JIP), and combos on hit. My only issue with it is that it's a little on the slow side at being 22f. I've been using it more in gameplay and has had success with it. What do you guys think about it?

Dizz_88

Noob
i don't ever use f3, its too slow and if you input ff3 by mistake a telekick comes out instead. also her one string f3 1+2 is absolute garbage and is -78 on block.

Dizz_88

Noob
hey totheark your that dude that teabagged me when you won and then ragequit when i won. ggs nice mileena.

i like this move!
its like ken´s ssf4 forward medium kick.
its a good poke and combo starter.
if you input ff3 by mistake a telekick comes out instead.
do ffbf quickly instead it wont trigger the telekick!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i like the f3 for it being o on block,hitting mid,the range and the safe jump after but as mentioned its the speed in the normal thats lacking.
can go over low pokes when spaced right aswell because of the animation

i use it most when playing against people who know the mileena mu and know she only gets a safe jump from her telekick if it hits a crouching opponent, so the f3 still lets me get it on them and alot of times cause a meter drain if opponent tries to ex out thinking there was jump coming

MaryHuges

Manipulating People
A few nights ago during Blake's stream (I believe), I was talking to Playpal and he mentioned how Mileena players never use F3. I didn't think too much of it, because I myself never thought about using this normal. A few days later, I go into the lab and mess around with this move a bit and realized it's a pretty good normal. It has the longest reach (or one of the longest reach) out of any normal in the game, neutral on block, +46 on hit (which grants a free JIP), and combos on hit. My only issue with it is that it's a little on the slow side at being 22f. I've been using it more in gameplay and has had success with it. What do you guys think about it?
that a good idea never thought about that thanks for the info xD