What's new

Match Footage - Mileena Mileena Match Videos

Yeah I know I made a lot of mistakes I gotta chill on my rolls and I also have to confirm. Does anyone know how the proper way use the run cancel with her?
Other than filling the gap to be in range for a b1 or d4, I don't really use run cancels with Mileena outside of combos. Mileena's not really a character that takes advantage of the run mechanic, that's why when she breakers she's generally at an advantage. She has enough ranged tools in b1 or sais that she doesn't really need to be in your face. Her strings that are plus, which is why characters generally use run, are very few. You could use situationally to punish something or to evade a jump in, but that's with any character.

Last edited:
Pick my gameplay apart please. Good or bad, I'm all ears.

Against quan you probably could have thrown out more sais at full screen to frustrate. After telekick sai on hit, i like to throw an f4, not sure if thats the best option. Mix them up with f1,2, b4/ex roll. If they consistently block the first 2 hits of 2,1,u4 throw out 2,ex roll and blow them up. Maybe use the restand ender when they have meter? On the last round of the mileena mirror (you won anyways) but i think you could have chipped them out in the corner with f1,2,b4, ex sai/low sai and limit their chance for a comeback. And watch the raw rolls, i do that too often and get wrecked lol, i only think i saw 1, maybe 2. Good vid man

Dragon_killer85

Fresh Blood
Other than filling the gap to be in range for a b1 or d4, I don't really use run cancels with Mileena outside of combos. Mileena's not really a character that takes advantage of the run mechanic, that's why when she breakers she's generally at an advantage. She has enough ranged tools in b1 or sais that she doesn't really need to be in your face. Her strings that are plus, which is why characters generally use run, are very few. You could use situationally to punish something or to evade a jump in, but that's with any character.
Oh ok cool thanks for that because I seen someone doing run cancel combos with her and I was wondering if was necessary or not. I'm using B1 within range I just need to learn to confirm my combos now.

[QUOTE = "leoj89, post: 2160841, membro: 47662"]. Muito bonito jogo [USER = 42578] @BlackStormBr _ [/ USUÁRIO] [/ QUOTE]
obrigado!
alguns jogos antigos...

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Nice gameplay with mileena so far guys :D
I had a feeling other where over-reacting and jumping the gun thinking B12 would kill Mileena, she still has great footsie range with F4/F23.
Can't wait for new videos to show up on TYM and YouTube. but i think now the Tier Wores will drop her and videos will be rare to find. if there is nothing overly broken then no point in tier whoring it right? Good Luck finding super dirt, Quan has some ok dirt and Kitana is ok good as well, but nothing alien/Tanya/Quan Prepatch like vanilla versions of the cheapness. we will find dirt but nothing like the worst we have seen i don't think.