What's new

Video/Tutorial Mileena Kombat Videos

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Hey guys, I had a few fights with my friend the other day and he wanted tips on what he's doing right and wrong with his Mileena, and we changes he should make to make his Mileena better. Sorry some of the fights weren't in full screen, we were in a koth match and I forgot to put it to full screen.

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
Wow, I think I beat your Rain once in all of those... I seriously don't know what to do under pressure lol

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
1man3letters Just watched the GF, good job dude. One thing I noticed was you do jip really far away from him a lot and get punished for it. Also you like to cross up after one block string.

Just some food for thought :)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
1man3letters Just watched the GF, good job dude. One thing I noticed was you do jip really far away from him a lot and get punished for it. Also you like to cross up after one block string.

Just some food for thought :)
thanks for input man, yea i know my mileena still needs alot of work.did ya get chance to watch the other two? (time stamps or 9mins and 48mins if ya havnt)

was trying the long jumps for jump kicks and baiting AAs so i could tele them,good few didnt go as planned.
yea i watching back the matchups i even thought wow i got away with so many crossups,i guess my thinking at the time was there either going to d3 or respect my link to special so i was jumping over them but i could of just baited poke and counter poke or just the simple thing of straight repeating the blockstrings, i didnt AA roll enough either instead going for the air to air combos, didnt use 234 to how much been using it either

Zangrief

Noob
So noones posted in here for half a year, so here's something

Me vs Dab. He played Cage then Jax. I beleive the way I played his Cage is the way the MU needs to be played, even though it sucks
Daaamn. You do those air sais quick as hell. Nice and low to the ground. Why can't I do that?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Here are my casuals from last night against Emperor_Fear's Mileena. I struggle against this harlot like no other...
xWildx
I think the biggest issue is how aggressive you're being. You're whiffing strings and cutter and he's punishing hard, you need to lame her out a bit more. I think that's part of the reason you were getting hit by so many random teleports too, he's just throwing them out half the time. Throwing fans is next to useless in this matchup, Mileena will just roll ground fans on reaction, and if she's half screen or further she can teleport punish an iAF.

Get life lead and force her to come in. If Mileena is zoning with iAS's I've also played against Kitana's who would use her enhanced fan to duck the sai, nail me with the fan, then confirm it into a combo. Good luck :)

I always wondered why most Mileena players end their combos with telekick with sai (2:53 for example) and it wiffing most of the time?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I always wondered why most Mileena players end their combos with telekick with sai (2:53 for example) and it wiffing most of the time?
whiffing the telekick at end of combos is for wakeup pressure and to mess with your opponents wakeup inputs.
mileena can either be behind you or right on top of you depending on the combo so it will mess with your opponents wakeup inputs
(obviously not moves that have ud,button or chars like noob saibot who has inputs on wakeup on both db3 and df3)