What's new

Video/Tutorial Mileena Kombat Videos

threads like this are immesely helpful, i find watching actual gameplay so you can see tactics and strategy in action, as well as seeing which combos are practical for actual gameplay as opposed to just being for show and impressing people to be very useful, if anyones got some good vids dont hesitate to put em up.

it's a good idea to post up videos of Mileena in battle so everyone can improve..i do need a lot of improvement and it would be nice if everyone share...here's a video of me battling my cousin...he actually took third place on the night when MK9 came out and we finally meet up for a battle...we're still so noob in this but we're also improving...you can enjoy it or flame away :)

Spamming - Your Mileena's not bad. Didn't really do anything wrong in those matches that I could see. Just need to work on your combos really. But there are threads to help you with that already so you should be fine. The scorpion didn't really take advantage of the jump punches he landed. But it's a good start.

Velvet Sack

A Dream and a Dream
Much easier way to get 42%: Xray after the first 3,4 in that combo.

JPin>B1,4>3,4>Xray

The scaling on Mileena's Xray is very annoying.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I don't know if you are aware of the fact that this thread is about match and not combo videos.

Yes, please. All the Combo vids are helpful and are appreciated, but there's a separate thread for that. I made this one specifically for match vids to keep things organized. Whoever is modding these things, hopefully will move the posts to the appropriate thread.

Not trying to come across like an ass, but please look over the existing threads before posting stuff from now on.

For those of you who were asking about seeing more of my matches recorded, here's a couple casuals from Summer Jam 5 this past weekend.

Malice filmed these again, this time of me using Mileena and my friend Ivan using Sheeva and NW. There were of course more matches than these, and we went back and forth for a while.

I also played quite a few matches on the stream in the tournament but I haven't found any youtube vids of them at all yet.

Creepy00

Noob
Bro you have a really good Mileena. :top: to you and Bryan for showing What mileena can do.
Now time took look into these matches and see if i learn one thing or two :D
Still up for some online casuals?

@Creepy - Thanks man. Yeah we'll do some casuals online soon. This week I'll be really busy with college work, but add me and I'll send you a match invite when I can.

I really hope someone can find the matches I had on stream or put them on youtube. I missed Top 8 by one game... (Michelangelo beat me to qualify for top 8 losers) so I dunno if anyone was recording pool play at all.

Anyways, found some more of me and Ivan's set on Malice's channel.

First part of the first match got cut off since he had to change batteries.

Well I FINALLY managed to track down my streamed tourney matches. Buuuut, as it turns out, the streamed archives are in HD and my computer can't view them properly without it being all laggy and choppy. So unless someone is able to get these vids to youtube in lesser quality, they'll pretty much be unwatchable for me.

Sad news indeed.

Warborn

Freebies for all
Really nice Mileena! In Zeroeffects video. I just started messing around with her and I can definitely use some good match videos. Some study material and things to try in the lab. Thanks!

Thanks Warborn. I have one more video featuring me and Phoenix(Ivan), this time though, it's our tournament match.

What I like about this video, is you could tell this was the real deal compared to our casuals. It's much less fast-paced and plays more like an intense chess match. Tons of adaptation from both players. Last game goes down to the wire with both of us only really doing minor damage, until in the blink of an eye one major mistake in the final round ended the fight. Check it out.

I'd also like to thank MayorMcJustin for uploading this, as I didn't even know it was being recorded.

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Guess I'll start contributing as well ... ^_^

First 2 matches are (Me) Mileena v Metallica0118 (Jax, then Johnny Cage)

22:09 - Me v DanCock

There was some lag, so you'll see a few random jumps instead of U4s ... -_-

Warborn

Freebies for all
Thanks Warborn. I have one more video featuring me and Phoenix(Ivan), this time though, it's our tournament match.

What I like about this video, is you could tell this was the real deal compared to our casuals. It's much less fast-paced and plays more like an intense chess match. Tons of adaptation from both players. Last game goes down to the wire with both of us only really doing minor damage, until in the blink of an eye one major mistake in the final round ended the fight. Check it out.
Took me awhile to watch this, but I got around to it. I think the first set seemed like you guys were kinda warming up because of all the combos dropped. It was definitely a slower pace and close rounds. During the second set, final round, and you telekicked I knew that was the mistake you mentioned... good job at using the roll as those AA, caught him a lot. Nice choice with the X-ray for the finisher.

Good Match. Reptile Dash is so dumb.... looked like you should've had him in he corner at one point and he just dashed and beat your jump punch.