What's new

Guide Mileena is part Skunk! (Advanced Mileena Guide)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
FTR , I hate Mileena and I think all Mileena players should have their own MK scene called MK9: Mileena Edition and all Mileena players play each other and leave the rest of us alone.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
FTR , I hate Mileena and I think all Mileena players should have their own MK scene called MK9: Mileena Edition and all Mileena players play each other and leave the rest of us alone.

42 right away.
u sure 4, 2 right away? cause i accustom dashing then 4, 2 .. it kinda works but i don't know if it's that good .. the reason why i dash before 4, 2 right away is because it looks like after u4 the opponent gets push back and it looks like 4,2 will be too far away to hit .. so doing 4,2 right after is really better?

u sure 4, 2 right away? cause i accustom dashing then 4, 2 .. it kinda works but i don't know if it's that good .. the reason why i dash before 4, 2 right away is because it looks like after u4 the opponent gets push back and it looks like 4,2 will be too far away to hit .. so doing 4,2 right after is really better?
42 has good range. If you do a dash, you're just giving them more time to react with armor/poke if you're slow enough.

also tell me some pressure strings currently as of now that i can do to keep my mileena game up .. i want some full details and also if to dash or not to dash to continue the pressure strings