What's new

Mileena is fun but doesn't have what it takes to win a major, here's why

Matix218

Get over here!
Nah, I remember his posts on here about buffing Batgirl (lol) and hyping himself up for NEC.

He's sly, like a Fox so you gotta watch out for those name changes!
And watch out for wakeup attacks too lol

Btw I'm the smoke player you played casuals with at nec 12. What's up man!

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
And watch out for wakeup attacks too lol

Btw I'm the smoke player you played casuals with at nec 12. What's up man!
Always.. Haha. I hate that she's the one character where you kan't really oki her.

I think I remember you. I played a lot of Smoke players at NEC.. lol. And it's been a while, so forgive me if I mix you up with someone else. Were you with someone?

Matix218

Get over here!
Always.. Haha. I hate that she's the one character where you kan't really oki her.

I think I remember you. I played a lot of Smoke players at NEC.. lol. And it's been a while, so forgive me if I mix you up with someone else. Were you with someone?
Yeah my brother who is a cage player who you also played a bunch of sets with before the tournament started

I remember you cause you were the only Sektor player I've ever gotten to pay offline lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You were maining Skarlet, right? You are gonna miss armor :)
Skarlet definitely needz it, considering the meta game she has, Mils on the other hand has a very different meta game, so what i usually punish with Skarlet armor, so far i've been punishing with ex telekick or roll ^^ ^^

Skarlet definitely needz it, considering the meta game she has, Mils on the other hand has a very different meta game, so what i usually punish with Skarlet armor, so far i've been punishing with ex telekick or roll ^^ ^^
True, but she doens't need armor to punish, she needs it to escape from pressure (which is her main problem). If you indeed main her through 2014 I am pretty sure you are going to agree that she should have had armor on ex neckbite.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
True, but she doens't need armor to punish, she needs it to escape from pressure (which is her main problem). If you indeed main her through 2014 I am pretty sure you are going to agree that she should have had armor on ex neckbite.
i already agree with that, so far, unless i fight Kabal who i really think is her main problem and probably cage, i should be fine ^^

i already agree with that, so far, unless i fight Kabal who i really think is her main problem and probably cage, i should be fine ^^
Kabal and Cage are her main problem until you fight a good Sonya that knows the matchup! That bitch is the worst of all.

Also top players say that Kenshi is 2/8 but I don't have an opinion since I never fought a good one.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Yeah my brother who is a cage player who you also played a bunch of sets with before the tournament started

I remember you cause you were the only Sektor player I've ever gotten to pay offline lol
Yeah. I remember that it was your brother.. So it was you. Haha. We had some good sets and I got to test out some theories I had on the match up by playing you. I miss the MK days... lol.

Not many people used Sektor, though I did play a Sektor player in a mirror that day. In Injustice not many people use my characters either, strangely enough. I understand why people wouldn't want to use Arrow but why people don't use Martian baffles me...

Matix218

Get over here!
Yeah. I remember that it was your brother.. So it was you. Haha. We had some good sets and I got to test out some theories I had on the match up by playing you. I miss the MK days... lol.

Not many people used Sektor, though I did play a Sektor player in a mirror that day. In Injustice not many people use my characters either, strangely enough. I understand why people wouldn't want to use Arrow but why people don't use Martian baffles me...
Martian seems very strong I don't know why we don't see more people using him