What's new

Mileena General Discussion

Barely play MK, but when I do I still stick with Mileena. Its just an issue with the game for me I guess. Mileena isn't fun enough to get me invested in the game, but I'll play her a bit if the urge comes up
Same for me. I barely play, but if I do (and it's only against the AI, I can't stand playing other people in this game), I play as Mileena or Kitana mostly. Sometimes Jade or Sub-Zero.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

Some interesting change suggestions.

Ball Roll breakaway changed and button conflicts being changed be top of my list of the things/mentioned shown here
I still maintain the Mileena changes I suggested ages ago.

Firstly, they seem more likely to actually happen as it doesn’t involve re-working things too much (making customs default and changing conflicts etc.).

Secondly, the focus is to make her play style more creative and make more custom slots accessible.

I’ll find the list of them somewhere gimme a sec

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

MORTAL KOMBAT (2021 Movie) Mileena's Mouth
A concept sketch for the makeup department on Mortal Kombat. The idea for this one was to evoke the veil Mileena has in the games, but as warpaint.

"The idea for this one was to evoke the veil Mileena has in the games, but as warpaint."

Personally, I like the concept/idea behind the design. It could look like a mask/veil from a distance while hiding her mouth scars to a degree. Meanwhile it could be used to give some purple to her outfit especially if they make it more darkish purple.

However, I don't know how the whole thing will look like if Mileena gets to bite someone and gets blood on her face. The mixture of purple and red with her fangs might look too much going on.

In the end, imo, the whole bloody scar design didn't feel like it paid off with how little her teeth is fleshed out in the movie. She might as well have just wore a mask/veil throughout the movie instead and save the funding from the "transformation" reveal. Maybe use that little extra funding to just show her teeth fully from different angles instead of that short brief moment.

MORTAL KOMBAT (2021 Movie) Mileena's Mouth
A concept sketch for the makeup department on Mortal Kombat. The idea for this one was to evoke the veil Mileena has in the games, but as warpaint.

"The idea for this one was to evoke the veil Mileena has in the games, but as warpaint."

Personally, I like the concept/idea behind the design. It could look like a mask/veil from a distance while hiding her mouth scars to a degree. Meanwhile it could be used to give some purple to her outfit especially if they make it more darkish purple.

However, I don't know how the whole thing will look like if Mileena gets to bite someone and gets blood on her face. The mixture of purple and red with her fangs might look too much going on.

In the end, imo, the whole bloody scar design didn't feel like it paid off with how little her teeth is fleshed out in the movie. She might as well have just wore a mask/veil throughout the movie instead and save the funding from the "transformation" reveal. Maybe use that little extra funding to just show her teeth fully from different angles instead of that short brief moment.

Didn't expected to see my post from Reddit to show up here lol