What's new

Mileena Gameplay Trailer

trufenix

bye felicia
Hopefully someone rips out her vocal cords in her ending so we won't have to hear so much bitching about her voice next game.

yeah they definitely are. Too bad she couldn’t get some new animations :(
So I guess you're just gonna ignore the myriad of new animations she got? Why are you acting like there aren't a bunch of completely new animations for her in this game? I don't see why people complain about her animations in this game. The posing is expressive, the timing is pretty good, and they're a lot more dynamic than other characters in this game.

Mileena in this game has amazing animations. Not even for an NRS game which generally has weaker animations, but her animations in this game rival Kung Lao, Scorpion and Fujin for strong poses and exuding character. Her animations are coy, acrobatic, and sassy so I don't get the complaints.

Myriad of new animations? That I do not see at all lol. I guess we can agree to disagree
Different strings, new grab animations, different posing on the sai tosses, the slide move, the grab enders, some of the amplification animations, unique teleport amplifications, there's a lot of new stuff here idk how you don't see that unless you're being obtuse

What animation does she even have from MKX?
I’m probably just wrong. I wasn’t trying to complain. Out of all the returning characters in mk11, she appeared to be the one that was most familiar in terms of how she moved. I actually think it’s kinda cool. I’m also curious if NRS is even doing mocap with their new characters. I imagine it must be a pain to do with covid going on.